Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,497 members, 7,961,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy New York Cop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy New York Cop (1241 Views)

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy New York Cop by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Meet New York sexy cop Samantha Sepulveda, a local police officer who doubles as a lingerie and swimsuit model. Her sexy poses have garnered more than 110,000 followers on her @sammysep Instagram page.

Samantha is 32 and earns $143,000 per year according to New York government website. “I talk men into handcuffs all the time because they don’t want to fight me,” she told The Post. She joined the force in 2010. About three years later, a friend who worked for a lingerie and swimsuit company invited her to model in a runway fashion show and launched her new career.

When on duty, she works makeup-free with her hair pulled back in a bun and a uniform covering her curves. “I try to look as masculine as possible,” she said.

http://naijachiefwhip..com.ng/2017/01/criminals-cant-wait-to-be-arrested-by.html

Re: Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy New York Cop by Franky826: 2:06am On Jan 23, 2017
undecided

from south Africa to Lagos and then brazil to new York. everyone wants to get arrested.

police women will now leave their work and be taking selfies upanadan undecided

Advanced uniformed government oloshos everywhere? No way!

2 Likes

Re: Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy New York Cop by jeffizy(m): 2:39am On Jan 23, 2017
I will be travelling to NYC next week with an unusual bag filled with contrabands. Pls, send her to arrest me.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy New York Cop by HtwoOw: 4:05am On Jan 23, 2017
As a matter of Hilarity , saw this news on yahoo yesterday i thought to myself WTF ?
Re: Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy New York Cop by Mustack: 4:05am On Jan 23, 2017
I love nldians for there creazy pics.. In fact now

1 Like

Re: Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy New York Cop by Kowor(f): 4:16am On Jan 23, 2017
Am here to like likes.

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now, Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha / Homeless Man Consumes N170k Meal At 5-star Hotel Then Walks Out Without Paying / Maria Ude, Aka Afikpo Chic's Ponzi Has Ended In Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.