Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (48667 Views)

Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by mamagee9(m): 2:03am On Dec 04, 2009
Johnnny:

shocked shocked shocked Who on earth is this bitch? shocked shocked shocked
and why will u call someone you dont know a bitch undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Johnnny(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2009
mama_gee:

and why will u call someone you dont know a bitch undecided undecided undecided

Because to me she is a bitch

I mean a

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C- Control of
H - Herself

Just check out those heavy curves. cool cool cool

Eye catching, isnt it? I like 'em big men
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by ema05(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2009
because they are waiting 4 d right husband
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by ema05(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2009
because they are waiting 4 d right husband
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by smooooooth: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
i'm an igbo guy and i can authoritatively tell u that igbo girls are by far the most, unstable, undependable, irresponsible, insatiable, insistent, unrealictic, unreasonable, uncultured, discontented, vacillating & sexiest b****es on the face of the earth.

they are lucky to be married b4 35.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
smooooooth:

i'm an igbo guy and i can authoritatively tell u that igbo girls are by far the most, unstable, undependable, irresponsible, insatiable, insistent, unrealictic, unreasonable, uncultured, discontented, vacillating & sexiest b****es on the face of the earth.

thats bullshit. and i bet anyone can say the same about every other ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by koolchicco: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2009
smooooooth:

angry angry . .And wat about ur Mother?
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2009
koolchicco:

angry angry . .And wat about your Mother?
thats why i fixed it and removed the igbo part.
dont mind him.
some people talk out of their ass all the time and forget who they are and where they come from.
dont worry his mother is "excused" or she is an "acception"
SHIOR!!
i liked smoooooth, but not after that comment.
what a load of bull.
the same thing can be said about any ethnic group. maybe he lived around igbos most of his life to make such a sweeping and generalized statement.
i don tire for these kind people on nairaland sef.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Macgreat(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
Enough Naa. . .
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by smooooooth: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

thats bullshit. and i bet anyone can say the same about every other ethnic group in Nigeria.

sorry hun, but truth is igbo women are soooooo unstable, and cant seem to make a decision till they sure u the richest guy they'd come across. but at least there's something positive bout them, they sexy, and by far the hottest u can ever have in bed  tongue

koolchicco:

angry angry . .And wat about your Mother?

hey, my mama aint igbo and b4 u ask bout my sisters too, here is the answer. i got none.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
smooooooth:

sorry hun, but truth is igbo women are soooooo unstable, and cant seem to make a decision till they sure u the richest guy they'd come across. but at least there's something positive bout them, they sexy, and by far the hottest u can ever have in bed  tongue

hey, my mama aint igbo and b4 u ask bout my sisters too, here is the answer. i got none.

it still doesnt change your lineage.
youre still full of sh*t and the same can be said about any other ethnic group in nigeia (maybe not the hausas and other northern ethnic groups)
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by tk22ng: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2009
;Dquestion?
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Vincent41(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2009
What makes igbo girls marry late is that they enjoy sex that is( ipia oku)
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by edoyad(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
Mr smoooooooov , what about you female cousins and other female relatives grin
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:34am On Dec 05, 2009
edoyad:

dont mind him. he is basically saying that he is a descendant from a long line of unstable, gold digging, undependable, irresponsible, uncultured, unrealistic, women with no morals or values, on the face of this earth.
but some how they brought his dirty ass into this world.
so how is that so?
this guy needs help.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by buchiwet: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
I don't know why people talk without verification,
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by bustem(f): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
The only set of Igbo girls that i feel marry late are the ones who still want to achieve one thing or the other before they go to their husband's house because most Igbo men don't like their wives working and when the man dies,the woman will be left with nothing because, the man's family will step on all his inheritance.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by 0hsisi: 4:49am On Dec 07, 2009
bustem:

The only set of Igbo girls that i feel marry late are the ones who still want to achieve one thing or the other before they go to their husband's house because most Igbo men don't like their wives working and when[b] the man dies,the woman will be left with nothing because, the man's family will step on all his inheritance.[/b]

People should stop saying things they are unsure of.
As far as I'm concerned,there are only 3 communities in Igboland that have the matrilineal heritage thingy where the man's maternal relatives inherit his stuff and all these 3 communities could only make up about one LGA in one state.
It is not a pan Igbo tradition by any stretch.
[b]In 99.99% of Igboland, traditionally,the man's sons inherit his wealth at death [/b]and smart Igbo men with some wealth to share now make wills and include their daughters in their inheritance.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by kateangel(f): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2009
The reason is that most of them are very very expensive and their bride price is always high. So their suitors are always afraid to ask their hand in marriage.

Another one is dat before any suitor can marry them is that her suitor has to carry her sliblings problems or even send them to school, care for the family, and relations.

So dat why
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Raymond247(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ kate angel
u are funny, anyway u are right sha! But no let igbo people read ur reply or else them go crucify u. grin
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Mekana(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
kate_angel:

The reason is that most of them are very very expensive and their bride price is always high. So their suitors are always afraid to ask their hand in marriage.

Another one is dat before any suitor can marry them is that her suitor has to carry her sliblings problems or even send them to school, care for the family, and relations.

So dat why
Kate, your argument is best described as illogical and lacking in empirical paradigm. U are not only biased and short-sighted, u ended up exposing your weak command of semantics. Above all, am not sure if u are a layman/woman (but u seem to be one), because educated ppl argue in a balanced credible manner. U were not only speaking in absolute terms, u are foreclosing the chances for probability therefore perceiving your perspective to be factually correct. Firstly, as a Yoruba, which u are, am sure u haven't been to Igboland neither have u studied Igbo culture. U seem to be basing your assumptions on Nollywood portrayals, which is misleading. I advise u to study harder and make more credible and ascertainable inferences. The model of ur argument when applied to Yoruba could mean that since Otunba Onabanjo was incestuous to his daughter Mojisola, and Obasanjo did same against his son's wife, therefore, Yorubas are habitually, culturally and instinctively incestuous.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by gen2chy: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
cheesy
BECAUSE WE LOVE MONEY.
WE WOULD LIKE TO HIT AND HIT WELL
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Eaglebabe: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
Poster at what age did ur mother get married?U are not man enough,dts y u want to marry who u will intimidate. Sorry brother try another tribe not the IGBO LADIES.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by keyne(f): 1:40am On Dec 09, 2009
u knw the value of wat u r getting,so dnt complain abt the chicken change,u r going to pay. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by keyne(f): 1:46am On Dec 09, 2009
kate_angel:

So dat why
really,mayb that is how it happens in your own side,heya.i like the voice of experience talking.at least,when u pay a hefty bride or watevr,the in-laws stay away from the marriage,so,y dnt u bear the initial burden and ve a stress free marriage,hun?bt,pple delite in saving the penny and wasting the pound,wat a pity!. cry cry cry
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by vislabraye(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2009
Mekana:

Kate, your argument is best described as illogical and lacking in empirical paradigm. U are not only biased and short-sighted, u ended up exposing your weak command of semantics. Above all, am not sure if u are a layman/woman (but u seem to be one), because educated ppl argue in a balanced credible manner. U were not only speaking in absolute terms, u are foreclosing the chances for probability therefore perceiving your perspective to be factually correct. Firstly, as a Yoruba, which u are, am sure u haven't been to Igboland neither have u studied Igbo culture. U seem to be basing your assumptions on Nollywood portrayals, which is misleading. I advise u to study harder and make more credible and ascertainable inferences. The model of your argument when applied to Yoruba could mean that since Otunba Onabanjo was incestuous to his daughter Mojisola, and Obasanjo did same against his son's wife, therefore, Yorubas are habitually, culturally and instinctively incestuous.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you mean it. Where are the YORUBAs in NL COME DEFEND YASELF
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by abbeymac00: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2009
i think the more reason why igbo girls marry late is because of there dowry so much that you can even build a house with it. take for example my brother that get married to an igbo girl was asked to pay the sum of 3m yes three million naira imagine such an maount of money here in nigeria for a girl dowry that is why you see some of this igbos guy do marry yoruba women.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by lovemoi2(f): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2009
[size=17pt]this demonic topic is still on angry angry angry angry angry

i rebuke it from my unread reply list
[/size]
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by jona2: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2009

Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by jona2: 12:30am On Dec 14, 2009
wink

Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by smooooooth: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

dont mind him. he is basically saying that he is a descendant from a long line of stable, hardworking, dependable, responsible, cultured, realistic, women with morals & values, on the face of this earth.
but some how they brought his dirty backside into this world.
so how is that so?
this guy needs help.

Amaka! never ever u talk bout my mother, mother's mother, mother's mother's mother & mother's mother's mother's mother like dat again.  grin

besides u shld know a joke when u see hear, i love my igbo women  kiss, or av'nt u noticed i have been chasing u round NL  tongue. take time o.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by smooooooth: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2009
edoyad:

dnt av female cuz, we make only guys in my family. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This? / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.