Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,524 members, 7,961,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Man Vowed To Hang Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Vowed To Hang Himself (375 Views)

Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Vowed To Hang Himself by abah009: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2017
fellow naira anders na me wan hang my self oh .I am not happy cos most Nigeria girls p..sy is smelling and moreover it is very difficult to date a lady with big nyash figure eight.
Re: Man Vowed To Hang Himself by sorextee(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2017
and what has this poo got to do with politics section? undecided undecided

this is why i pray everyday to God, that
as im growing, let my brain grow alongside with me,
and God should not increase my age and reduce my reasoning.

i indulge you to pray such prayers, and u will see a great transformation in ur life.. undecided undecided
Re: Man Vowed To Hang Himself by Sandydayziz(f): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dude hang urself fast... Very important
This is trash.

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Without Conscience / Lagos Residents Task Ambode On Kidnapping Law / Kaduna Assembly Approves N214.9bn 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.