Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,228 members, 7,936,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (54549 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by vuc1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Your fiance is a real man because real men know how to say No and mean it. You on the other hand is yet to become fully grown woman because when you do you will understand how to accept a No for an answer from your husband. You have to drop that mentally now because you're gonna feel more disappointed in the future if you don't. Though I see nothing wrong for the man to do that but let him do it willingly and not when you want him to.Let the man be the man.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by timisquare82(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2020
ang4156:
That would not be a deal breaker for me because I don't shave. grin
You mean you are carrying sambisa forest up and down?
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Crownlaja: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by WorkDesQ: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
kateskitty:
Ok so my fiancé and I are back together after much argument but I have since seen how what caused our problem was serious and decided to change my ways. However, we now have a new problem.
So I was reading this blog post by some marriage counselor and it was about something like things to do with your spouse before you get married to know just how strong your bond will be. And what caught my attention was about shaving, it said that couples should be comfortable with shaving each other.

So I asked my fiance if he could shave me "down there" and to my greatest surprise he said and I quote "you no get hand"
I always thought that my fiance was the one who loved more between the both of us, but I'm beginning to doubt that.
Now I'm not too bothered about him not wanting to shave me "down below" but he is now begin defensive, asking me why would I ask him to do something that disgusting and if he is a barber.
This got me pissed and we are no longer talking.

Hahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.