Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,966 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (3097 Views)

Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . / My Mothers Ugly Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by xynerise: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2017
Ok, it begins with you

3 Likes

Re: by BlackDBagba: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2017
You need to see a psychologist. Better yet, a psycho analyst...

No offence. cool

2 Likes

Re: by gbegemaster(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Why na? Did you lose out in MMM?

2 Likes

Re: by soberdrunk(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2017
What you really need is 4 bottles of 'ice cold" "Gulder" and 1 pot of hot Isi-Ewu angry angry

3 Likes

Re: by Blakjewelry(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2017
In the midst of all you wrote, look carefully you will see people loving and be loved. You will see a cute smile on the face of that child that will melt your heart. If you can see the heart of men, you will see that no matter how bad a time is, there are still men with hearts shining like gold

1 Like

Re: by balanceofterror1(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017

Re: by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by xynerise: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

Yes, I will die, and so will you, and the rest of humanity. Nobody is exempted from the ultimtae fateful confrontation with death. I only wish it be quicker.

I will die when God says I will, and not because one leakage brain pronounced it on nairaland. You need to get a job, bro

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: by thorpido(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Pele Op.
Re: by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2017
thank say God no be man, if God be man, we got don die. See what someone is wishing, why don't you start by committing suicide.
Re: by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by xynerise: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

God doesn't exist. You are just being delusional. Get real bro, will you?

Oh! Now I know you are frustrated.

Pele smiley
Re: by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2017
May almighty God punish those that sold Oshogbo weed this morning

Ogbeni I support you jare. Mankind must end! YES!!!!
Let's start the movement!
And as our leader,Upload a video of you drinking sniper and I will.........

comment RIP here for free. Moomoo
Re: by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

That thought occasionally flash through my mind, but I am lost about how I can go about ending my existence. Even as I try, I can't possibly take my life because survival has been genetically wired into me by the progenitor of life. It's basically an instinct man has no control over. If the planet experience a disaster, everybody will die, including you, catalin and I wouldn't worry about which way is better to leave the world again.
I see.
Re: by DozieInc(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Suicidal tendencies.
Re: by xynerise: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

Lol. Think what you will, bro, it still doesn't change the fact that you are just as unfortunate as me in this struggle.

Which struggle? Dude, I am a happy man, not a frustrated soul smiley
Re: by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

I want everyone to die at once.
Lead by example
Die first we will follow

After some time say 70 yrs
Re: by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by xynerise: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

Enjoy your fantasy while it lasts. You will die in the long run as fate will make sure of it, and as you fall into your sandy grave, you would finally realise that all the desires you spent your life chasing counted for nothing. So sad. sad

Smh...Get a life
Re: by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by xynerise: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

I have a life which I am tired of therefore I don't need to get a new one. I want to die, but I want everybody to die with me.
Tell your family and kindred to board a Molue and drive off Third Mainland bridge smiley

2 Likes

Re: by krauss: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:
I want the human race to descend into extinction. I want mankind to dry off like a plant starved of moisture and wither and die unceremoniously. sad
I want the planet to shake us from the surface of the earth, to oblivion...Every single father, mother, child, teacher, farmer, individual, that ever walked these glorious lands. sad

If I had the power, I would terminate the meangingless endless streams of aspirations, desires, hope, craving, goals, ends, wants, which are illusions that feeble minded pieces of pathetic meat sacks otherwise known as humans vehemently clinge to in order to delude themselves into nurturing the vain idea that life is worth living, that life is precious.

This world has endured humans enough and now is the time that we must go, so as to make way for more important creatures, more respectful creatures who would better appreciate the earth.

Look at the world. There's no beauty in it. Death, sickness, famine, hunger, war, deformity, earthquakes, drought, deadly infections trying to outdo man, yet man in his conceit and self-importance, has elevated himself and taken for himself a higher position, and now thinks he has the littlest chance against these invisible elements just because he was able to conjure some little laughable excuse for technology. sad

In the face of this harsh reality, is the strong oppressing the weak; the rich exploiting the poor; the greedy politicians fleecing the masses and offering them false hope; a wretched boy being killed for stealing a loaf of bread because he was hungry, while pastors are being cheered and encouraged to defraud responsible folks. sad sad sad

Everyday it breaks my heart seeing the broad smiles on the self-satisfied faces of egoistic, self-centered humans as they go about their meangingless routine.

We are at the height of our existence. We have tasted life enough. Man has suffered for far too long, we should fall flat on the ground and give up all hope awaiting the cold embrace of death. If the angel of death could just pay us a sudden visit, it would get the job done swiftly, and more efficiently.

Woe unto mankind.
Cursed be mankind.
It shall not be well with mankind.
Mankind is doomed, and most certainly, death will come for it.
are you a misanthropist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Remedy For nla / . / Things Every Mom is guilty Of Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.