Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,252 members, 7,880,933 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1079 Views)

See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Masonic(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fight scenes, Fück scenes, SciFi special effects... etc.
Re: by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Masonic(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

I like fight scenes too but the ones that usually ends with casualities sprawled all over the battleground. This applies to sex scenes also.

I see you're fascinated by death.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jesus na asu igbo
Re: by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
I enjoy every scene as long as the movie is quite interesting..
Re: by Masonic(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

Yeah, you are right. Watching the fragile life slipping away from a human thrashing in death throes fills my being with a kind of excitement best experienced than told. Dying is painful but exciting at the same time.

Really? cool

If it is that exciting, then I think you should try it. Don't you think so too? The thrill of sliting your wrist and watching the very essence of life trickle down your fingers... makes you want to do it over and over again! cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Masonic(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

Lol. Truer words have never been spoken, monami.

But you see, even though I can try what you suggest, the experience would be dull and boring like masturbating alone in your little room on a sunny day.

Daring games of this nature needs two players; the villain and the victim and you are very much free to take the position of the latter if you want, which I ain't bothered about by the way.

You sound just as excited as I about the death thingy. Two of us are good to go ya know. What do you think? Pick a date and don't fail to notify me whenever you mind is made up. My big sharp knife is ever ready and well sheathed. cheesy

Professor Johnbull, na you talk say you wan die na? cheesy

I'm actually quite the opposite of what you represent. I cherish life so much that its my dying wish to still stay alive! grin
You see, unlike you, eternal life fascinates the hell out of me and my "kind". The curse of mortality is one which I long to defeat. I will live forever bruh, you won't. wink

PS: If we ever arrange that meeting, I'll use a gun. cool
Re: by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Blendoscarz10(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fight scene, whenever the boss will feel like ending the actors life but with courage and self reliance, the actor would continue the fight till he wins
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Shakara scenes, the ones wherin a girl pretends for a while and later sucumbs to a guy's romantic advance.
they make me go wild. better than watching explicit sex scenes in a movie, those ones turn me off
Re: by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
The ending. I just can't wait to turn off the TV and go to sleep.
Re: by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:
The question is fairly simple. What parts of movies do you enjoy most, or find more interesting and entertaining that you often find yourself repeating those scenes?

Well, I for one love death scenes. I love seeing the blood, the gore and innards of victims slaughtered by vicious death dealers, especially when the unfortunate victim is being strangled by a big pair of unforgiving hands clad in red cloves. I get excited seeing a slut get slashed repeatedly across the throat as she screams hell and fire.

So, what's yours?
Do you watch 1,000 ways to die??
Re: by Masonic(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:
@masonic , crazy nigga. Lol.

As regards highlighted post, I meant watching the whole horror show playing out before your very eyes, as opposed to getting the gist from idle washwomen.

I didn't say that I wanted to be on the receiving end of the freak show.

Re: by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:
Ma nigga
boss,i hail o.
Re: by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

Nope. Is it a documentary film?
Yea Something like that...

Its on DSTV, they show it every Sundays on Channel 118
Re: by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
The part when they start kissing and doing.
Re: by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Misanthropist:

I don't use DSTV. Is it available on youtube? You just aroused my interest.
I don't know, but you can check for it on youtube
Re: by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With A Thieving Girlfriend? / Why I Don't Celebrate Valentine's Day. / Weird Creature That Changes From Human To Animal Captured In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.