Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,987 members, 7,936,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:07 AM

I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest (32426 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by khalids: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
cjshooter:
MY PAIN IS THAT ALL THIS PEOPLE WONT COME OUT THAT DAY.... THEY WILL ALL BE INDOORS SEEKING FOR SOME OTHER PERSON'S CHILDREN TO DIE.. WE NEED TO WISE UP..

TAKE A LOOK AT THE SO CALLED BIAFRANS BEEN SHOT ALL THIS WHILE.. NOBODY QUESTIONED THE SOLDIERS AND THOSE MEN THAT SAID THEY ALSO SUPPORT BIAFRAN,THEY ARE ARE ALWAYS INDOOR ALLOWING THE POOR TO DIE.....

WHEN I SAW SOULS THAT WERE LOST IN THE PROCESS OF PROTEST,I SHEDDED TEARS.. SOMEONE SENDING YOU TO PROTEST WILL ALWAYS BE INDOOR AND YOUR FOOLING YOURSELF.. AM EXCESSIVELY ENLIGHTENED TO BE BRAINWASHED...

AM A CORE IGBO MAN AND WILL ONLY SUPPORT BIAFRANS THE DAY THE LIKES OF NGIGE,OKOROCHA,OBIANO,PETER OBI,ORJI UZOR KALU WILL COME OUTSIDE TO JOIN THE PROTEST,ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT,THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN...

CALL ME A COWARD,WHO CARES.. YOU CAN DIE AS A HERO AND GO AND ENJOY YOUR DUPLEX IN HEAVEN..AS FOR ME,I SUFFERED MUCH IN A UNIVERSITY TO COME OUT AND DIE JUST LIKE THAT....

****QUOTE ME 1MILLION TIMES,I WONT REPLY YOU WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A REASONABLE THING TO SAY

Bros, WALAHI, your days in University was not wasted.
Abeg we need more people like you in Naija.....

I hope people are listening...use your brain to think, don't allow anyone reason you into nonsense....
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by basty: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

I don't want them to protests or wail, they should enjoy the fact that Buhari is killing Nigeria

I warned people about Buhari but they were too dumb to listen to me

I want the economy to get worse

I want 1 liter of fuel to be sold for 9000 naira

I want food scarcity to hit Nigeria

I want everything bad to happen

And i want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 100 years

As far as you are a Nigerian, if you wish these for Nigeria, you are doomed

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by livinbygrace: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Where is Eddris Abdul Kareem,this is the time we wants him to sing JAGAJAGA into the ear of Mr Buhari,or is it because both of them are from same fulani region ,thats why he has kept mum all this while?
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by tillaman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is becoming crios!! Daddy yo, tekno,ycee,Ali baba and others una no dey support us ni
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by SpitsOnYoruba: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
basty:

As far as you are a Nigerian, if you wish these for Nigeria, you are doomed

Dumb fucck

Have you heard of dual citizenship ??
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by dfrost: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
mastermaestro:

You are fearful of government action, which counts for cowardice. Government is constituted by humans like you. Dudes like you are the ones trying to shush Suleiman from expressing his justified grievances against the government. Man up! We cannot continue to live miserably like incarcerated slaves.

Cowardice? Man up? cheesy grin Well I don't have to prove anything to anyone, but for me to reply you means I respect you. Go through my posts, and check if I commented on Suleiman's issue. I did not. I have never stopped anyone from voicing out their grievances. Like I said some things are better said than documented. I don't keep paper trails. If we are to see face-to-face, better.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by KanwuliaExtra: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
After the protest?
Business as usual.

Some problems have no solutions.
Nigeria is one such problem, till the end of time.

The will of una "God" and "Allah" ke!
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

I don't want them to protests or wail, they should enjoy the fact that Buhari is killing Nigeria

May your evil wishes come true exclusively in your life.The scarcity will be yours and yours alone, you will grope and groan in the dark if you keep wishing evil for innocent Nigerians.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by dfrost: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
cjshooter:

AM A CORE IGBO MAN AND WILL ONLY SUPPORT BIAFRANS THE DAY THE LIKES OF NGIGE,OKOROCHA,OBIANO,PETER OBI,ORJI UZOR KALU WILL COME OUTSIDE TO JOIN THE PROTEST,ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT,THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN...

CALL ME A COWARD,WHO CARES.. YOU CAN DIE AS A HERO AND GO AND ENJOY YOUR DUPLEX IN HEAVEN..AS FOR ME,I SUFFERED MUCH IN A UNIVERSITY TO COME OUT AND DIE JUST LIKE THAT....

****QUOTE ME 1MILLION TIMES,I WONT REPLY YOU WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A REASONABLE THING TO SAY

Thanks for your post. Someone called me a coward online because I said "tread carefully". cheesy grin I wave online banters like the buzzing of a bee. One part of me wanted me to relate the experience I had but no need for that. Faceless forums like this give some individuals the mind to talk to people anyhow. No shakes. Keep your idea going. Same thing is working for me. Traitors everywhere.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by WaffenSS(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

Soo...

Your solution to making things better is to make them much worse for the next 100 years...

What an arsehole.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by WaffenSS(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

People's parents are dying of hunger and you want them not to protest ??

Zombie

It's really no one's fault if your lazy parents can't find a means of livelihood.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by ismart: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
yomibelle:
This planned protest dey gada momentum

but

ayam not understandin

is 2face d owner of d protest?

abi why d label
money don reach hands... smiley Tinubu suddenly started condemning, Ayiri Visited Tuface not long ago.. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by ismart: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
slimmy2005:
Where are those other greedy comedian that never give to the public? Especially that big eye basket mouth. That guy is freaking stingy
it is his money and he can do anything he wants with it. Go make yours and share with the world since you were there when he was a nobody, when people didn't look at him, the night he toil, living below standard, his persistence and perseverance...
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Phemvin(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeAvenger:
#IStandWithBuhari

Sai Baba
a Fulani has spoken
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
dfrost:

Thanks for your post. Someone called me a coward online because I said "tread carefully". cheesy grin I wave online banters like the buzzing of a bee. One part of me wanted me to relate the experience I had but no need for that. Faceless forums like this give some individuals the mind to talk to people anyhow. No shakes. Keep your idea going. Same thing is working for me. Traitors everywhere.
IMAGINE THE POOR DYING FOR THE RICH...

BRO.... YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY OPPOSING QUOTES..KIDS BUY ANDROID FONES ON DAILY BASIS TO COME ONLINE TO PLAY ALONG WITH THEIR DADS... JUST COME HERE,GATHER INFORMATIONS YOU NEED AND IGNORE THEM.. THATS ALL..

AM TOO OLD TO BE BRAINWASHED..LET THOSE THAT WANNA DIE DIE WELLA,WE THE COWARDS WILL ENJOY THE BIAFRA IF LATER IT COMES TO REALITY
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
khalids:

Bros, WALAHI, your days in University was not wasted.
Abeg we need more people like you in Naija.....

I hope people are listening...use your brain to think, don't allow anyone reason you into nonsense....

ENGINEERS WERE NEVER CREATED TO BE DULL.......
SO NOBODY CAN EVER DECEIVE ME
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Henrypraise: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nokio1:
Let's see what will happen when you fall inside well cow
u fly wen no hear word go follow dead buhari enter grave...
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Chigorkizz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good for the Zoo...next time if you see aboki una go run.

Check my signature!!
The Nunu will soon expire.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by dfrost: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
cjshooter:

IMAGINE THE POOR DYING FOR THE RICH...

BRO.... YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY OPPOSING QUOTES..KIDS BUY ANDROID FONES ON DAILY BASIS TO COME ONLINE TO PLAY ALONG WITH THEIR DADS... JUST COME HERE,GATHER INFORMATIONS YOU NEED AND IGNORE THEM.. THATS ALL..

AM TOO OLD TO BE BRAINWASHED..LET THOSE THAT WANNA DIE DIE WELLA,WE THE COWARDS WILL ENJOY THE BIAFRA IF LATER IT COMES TO REALITY

cheesy grin you've made my day. Thanks bruh wink.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
dfrost:

cheesy grin you've made my day. Thanks bruh wink.
YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD FRIEND..
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Ps3ver: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

Shut up coward

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

People's parents are dying of hunger and you want them not to protest ??

Zombie

Your username is rather offensive. Your posts are also a reflection of your ignorance. Honestly, all these cowardly online retards that sit behind a computer and spout venom need to be checked. The forum Nairaland isn't a place for anarchist or racists. Like the header "Nairaland" suggests it's a place to share as one nigeria. Admin need to dedicate more effort in ridding this forum of misguided, hateful and degenerate individuals.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by ofemigeorge(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
dfrost:
People should tread carefully
The problem with Nigeria is because of this statement of yours.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by gamechanger1: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
dfrost:

Did I really deserve that? shocked

I support the protest, things are terribly difficult. But I agree with you a hundred percent; we should proceed with caution, our security operatives can be careless and cause unnecessary loss of lives even during peaceful protests.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by dfrost: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
cjshooter:

YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD FRIEND..

Aah... Egbón. I am humbled wink cheesy grin
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
dfrost:

Aah... Egbón. I am humbled wink cheesy grin

LOL...

MAVRODIAL MAN
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by macgodon: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] am in let go there
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by dfrost: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
gamechanger1:

I support the protest, things are terribly difficult. But I agree with you a hundred percent; we should proceed with caution, our security operatives can be careless and cause unnecessary loss of lives even during peaceful protests.

Thank you my brother. The emboldened was the point I was referring to. I am not much of a talker but at least someone with insight will understand. Loss of lives is not what we need right now.

Who will provide for families that lose their bread winners in the protest? Protest is good but tact needs to be applied. Everybody needs to be carried along. The suffering hits on everyone: civil servants, labourers, the police, military et al. Play the right cards well, and everyone will key into the protest. Same people coming up now hijacked the protest at Ojoto (2012) and turned it into a jamboree of all sorts: music, jokes and others. Even dying artists used the platform to revive their career, while others used the opportunity to advertise themselves.

NLC went back to deal with the FG and alas, the center could not hold after things fell apart.

On a last note: If one prays for rain, you have to deal with the mud. I don't think we are ready for protest yet. I want to be proven wrong.

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by dfrost: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
ofemigeorge:

The problem with Nigeria is because of this statement of yours.

Really? How? I am here to learn from the wise ones.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Decryptor(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

Word! Some people (esp the tiger-clawed cheeks folks) are praying fervently for buhari to die so that their brother Osibanjo can become president...Ironii! It can never happen. inasmuch as i hate buhari with a passion, he should remain alive so that those who voted him into power will continue to suffer this CHANGE.

And to add, even if God decides to answer their prayers, Osibanjo will not be allowed to rule this country...abi u people think that the northerners will just sit and fold their arms and watch that happen?
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Rillywenger(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Abeg Where is the Location, Where are we meeting I am warming up already... I no kuku get job thank God for Bet9ja and Y*****o
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by almarthins(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

I can understand ur pain, but spiting on Yoruba had made u look like a man zooed in a mental cage. And yet you want Biafra without straightening urself behaviorally, you detest another tribe so bad that u have resorted to verbally insult a whole tribe in the name of politics fogetting that not all Yoruba voted buhari, ekiti in particular. What a deluded generation of immature sycophants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Afegbai Is Dead: Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 After Suffering Burns / See Psquare's Hot Christmas Photos! / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.