Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,765 members, 7,889,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

- Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / (1554 Views)

Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law / 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by ShoProperties(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: by ybalogs(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.
Ronald Reagan
There's no reason to abort once the baby is conceived. Any lady should be able to control herself prior that.

3 Likes

Re: by ybalogs(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
“ I feel the greatest destroyer of peace today is 'Abortion', because it is a war against the child... A direct killing of the innocent child, 'Murder' by the mother herself... And if we can accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must persuade her with love... And we remind ourselves that love means to be willing to give until it hurts...
Mother Teresa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Sibrah: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Abortion is murder . . .

1 Like

Re: by ShoProperties(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Too Bad You only care about life after a baby is born they are on their own , live or die .
Sibrah:
Abortion is murder . . .
Re: by sohans(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
[color=][/color]
Re: by unikprince(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Trump my man

1 Like

Re: by sohans(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
women shld be left 2 do watever dt pleases dm wt their body....u sound ridiculous

1 Like

Re: by ShoProperties(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yes Abortion has been around as long as Humans ,You cant stop it just keep it safe
sohans:
women shld be left 2 do watever dt pleases dm wt their body....u sound ridiculous
Re: by ShoProperties(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
It is Not all parents that provide for their children's basic needs which includes food, clothing and shelter. Not all parents take care of the children's advanced needs which includes Moral training, care , love , attention and Security. " We need Abortion most in the North . cos majority give birth without proper upbringing
Sibrah:
Abortion is murder . . .
Re: by LordAdam7: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
ybalogs:
“ I feel the greatest destroyer of peace today is 'Abortion', because it is a war against the child... A direct killing of the innocent child, 'Murder' by the mother herself... And if we can accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must persuade her with love... And we remind ourselves that love means to be willing to give until it hurts...
Mother Teresa

Coming from a woman who doesn't believe in contraception.

Guy drop that talk of killing a child.

Your age starts reading from the day you are born not the day you are conceived.

Abortion is a hotly contested issue because like sexuality people discuss it with their hearts and not their brains.

If you don't want to commit abortion, no one is forcing you to. But people who believe they have to do it should not be forced to abandon it.

Same people who call abortion "murder" are the same people who say it is acceptable to abort if the mother is in immediate danger.

My question is, who or what gives you guys the exclusive right to choose what conditions necessitate abortion and which ones don't? Since you guys can be so moral and just to tell when it is appropriate and inappropriate to commit abortion, why not grant the mother same moral and just landing to tell when it is appropriate and inappropriate to commit abortion?

We live in an ultra-conservative self-righteous pompous society where people feel only them understand or know what's right for other people.

If your religion or version of morality says no condoms like the Catholics believe, fine don't use. But don't force others not to use condoms or contraceptives. If your religion or version of morality says abortion is wrong, fine don't commit abortion. But don't force others not to commit abortion.

@OP, you shouldn't have opened the thread. You'll just start a cat fight here in a population where 90%+ are anti-abortion.

Trump will only spend 4 or at most 8 years. Whatever he says or does regarding abortion, same-sex relationships, or torture will meet a firm opposition. No matter how many executive orders he signs, he can't change existing law. The law is the law.

What people should be worried about is outside the US where he has re-introduced the brand of hypocrisy that Bush championed. Depriving overseas hospitals where abortions take place of US federal funding and aids but allow US hospitals where abortions take place access to state funds. And that's the hypocrisy the ultra-conservatives are celebrating.

Trump is a mixed-bag, I voiced my support for his candidacy on the issues of security and immigration. But he's not going to rail-road that privilege into same-sex regulation, abortion, stem cell research, or similar liberal views. Sure, we can't have it all, but America won't sit back and let him roll back all the positive progress made on liberalism.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: by ShoProperties(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by dickhead01(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sibrah:
Abortion is murder . . .

What if the child is going to be a sickle cell? undecided
Re: by ShoProperties(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
dickhead01:

abi
Re: by dickhead01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:
abi
I am already tired of trump angry
Re: by Sibrah: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
dickhead01:

Re: by ShoProperties(m): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2017
dickhead01:

I am already tired of trump angry
he has 4 years so you just have to like him
Re: by QuietHammer(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2017
ShoProperties:
I dont Believe in Abortion ,But i also believe in a woman's right to choose, If God doesn't force himself on us, then how dare the men force women to stop what they want to do with there Body ..And another thing is if u love babies make sure they are well fed have a housing and education and that their moms have full access to healthcare including planned parenthood
He's not banning abortion. He only stopped funding it
Re: by ValerianSteel(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2017
If you are against abortion, I think you should support this.

A group of men have no place deciding what a woman can do with her body. Those who claim to be pro-life are not for life, they are pro-birth. Pro-life would require providing funding for the baby when it's born. But we have a group of men against abortion who want the woman to carry it to term but will cut every welfare and funding for the child's upkeep when born.

That said, imagine a woman surrounded by other women signing a law to stop men from jizzing except to have babies.

(1) (Reply)

Why The US Can’t Overcome North Korea In War / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.