Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,207 members, 7,936,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:27 PM

Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) (34964 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Debbieumeh(f): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Congrats
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
In the spirit of val? ok God is watching
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by DanielGb(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Stupedinluv:
mtcheew
Too dull abi?
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Stupedinluv:
embarassed
Am I that evil

I hope not. grin
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Dayoade92(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Tazmode:
So, Valentine now has a spirit?

Congrats to them though. May you both have a "robust" event
Lmao. grin I understand the literature. *robust*

Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Olamercy884(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
I'm not sure this proposal is real. I think it's stage-managed.
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by toogbasky(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Idoit boy, u Neva see life, except ur parents are part of d ones stealing our money, nor worry, #Istandwith2baba we dey block Lagos on monday
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Val that is still very far away...

But corpers wey dey marry themselves de try oo... 11months is too short a period, to make a life commitment to somebody.
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
DanielGb:

Too dull abi?
yep
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Adeyeancah(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm, love in da air. Gd fr dem.
hey, how r u today? Am not stalking u oh...just saw u here by chance. smiley
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by dermmy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
megrimor:
For this Buhari regime?

So people still propose?

LMAO grin
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by allaboutobed(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
PapiNigga:
In The Spirit Of Val: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper (pics)

Congrats to them!!! dat baby bump tho...
evanescence.
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
ok o....

by the way, it's been long i see pre-wedding pictures on nairaland o...i hope it's not recession?
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by toshmann(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
I hope they have jobs.
Otherwise e go hard o
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
piagetskinner:
Val that is still very far away...

But corpers wey dey marry themselves de try oo... 11months is too short a period, to make a life commitment to somebody.
very true.its better getting aquainted with a lady in school cos at least una go spend some yrs in school.certainly not with a female corper wen na only less than 12 months una go fit take know unasef wich is too short.

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Adeyeancah:
hey, how r u today? Am not stalking u oh...just saw u here by chance. smiley
I'm gd tnx fr asking
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
She looks like KeKe-Napep
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by TemiGat: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
It is a play oh , we were acting , I am single, Nigeria
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by TemiGat: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
TemiGat:
It is a play oh , we were acting , I am single, Nigeria
it is not real
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by DanielGb(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Stupedinluv:
yep
It lacks genuine creativity. unlike mine.
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Icaretoo: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
lefulefu:
see her sister mother arms cheesy
you made me look at my own sister mother arm
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by agrovick(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Apalara
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by TemiGat: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
To everyone who saw this picture ,just wanna convinced you that it is not real,just a playlet
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by kuchikau1: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
i wan fvck
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by vickuzzy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
I just dey jejely dey observe...
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by splendor007: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2017
I FOLLOW U LAFFFFF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lefulefu:

so u think federal govt go pay? grin grin grin grin grin grin.....under this recession kwa?
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by itzchingy: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria First is a non-partisan movement involving all Nigerians in the necessary task of nation building.
We are an assembly of individuals, groups, and entities envisioned to congregate ideas and resources in a bid to address our core national concerns, and fashion a workable sustainable agenda for Nigeria, by Nigerians.
The current system (institutions, structures and platforms) has become inadequate and compromised. The enormous benefits accrued by those reaping from the flaws in our system will make it near impossible for them to frontally address these systemic imbalances.
Articulating the solution and enlightening Nigerians on the importance of their participation in frontally addressing these concerns is imperative. Nigerians should be enlightened on practical actions that must be taken to initiate systemic reforms.
We want to ensure that come 2019, a minimum of 60% of all elected persons, are those who subscribe to, and believe in our leadership recruitment principles, (Character, Capability, Connect, Patriotism, X-Factor -3CPX-), which define SERVICE AS THE ESSENCE OF SEEKING PUBLIC OFFICE.
Ultimately, this involves Situation Analysis, Solution Articulation, and the strategy to provide Nigerians with the five key considerations for leadership recruitment processes.
THE FIVE PRINCIPLES ARE:
▪ Character: Persons seeking public office must possess the right Values, Ethics and Morals.
▪ Capability: Persons seeking public office must possess the right skill set, relevant exposure, and be physically and mentally fit. He/she must have the capacity to look beyond today, and envision a better Nigeria, with a clear roadmap to achieving that goal.
▪ Connect: The best Leaders are those who can connect with the people. There is a huge void between our leaders and our people. We need leaders who can bridge that gap and address our local and national concerns.
▪ Patriotism: Understanding and acceptance of our people, compassion, tolerance, willingness to ensure a level playing field for all and sundry. They must possess the will to tackle the problems of tribalism, nepotism, ethnicity and religious intolerance.
▪ X-factor: Those unique features that give each individual a distinct edge.
Nigeria First is committed to preparing Nigerians with all that is needed to make informed decisions, so that together we can ensure sustainable and inclusive development.
The time has come for a unified voice, propelled by patriotic instincts to redefine the leadership recruitment process, and, ultimately, articulate a national agenda.
NIGERIA FIRST… If it is to be, it is up to US.
Site registration link: http://nigeriafirst.ng/join.php
Instagram: www.instagram.com/NigeriaFirst
Twitter: www.twitter.com/NigeriaFirst_ng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nigeria1st/
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Adeyeancah(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nickymezor:
I'm gd tnx fr asking
happy friday! What's ur real name? cheesy
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
splendor007:
I FOLLOW U LAFFFFF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oya na make we laugh together grin

Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Icaretoo:

you made me look at my own sister mother arm
haha haha i no mean am dat way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) by Icaretoo: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
lefulefu:

haha haha i no mean am dat way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

all join... na my cross I have to carry...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here / Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.