Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,676 members, 7,962,187 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? (79428 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by SalomonKane: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2017
rosalieene:

It might not be that she aint telling the truth. She might probably had fallen for the chop,clean mouth and run guys who left her pregnant
These things happens. Many girls have fallen prey to the wiles and gimmicks of such guys. But I wonder what happened to using contraceptives after having un-protected sex?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Kylce042(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2017
I can marry her. All I need in life is a peaceful home. And she is gonna be mothering my own kids ghan!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by dingbang(m): 7:35am On Feb 03, 2017
Nma27:
If u truly love her and she's a good woman to you, wife her.
love gbawa kwa gi anya!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by sirfee(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2017
FTbomb:
they're whores because they decided not to kill their children? do you know the number of abortions your so-called single 'good girls' have undergone? some of them don't even have wombs as young and fresh as they are. that's why i must impregnate my woman before putting a ring on it, coz i might not have the time and patience visiting different medical experts, doctors, amadioha and ifa priests because i need a child..
Rotfl!You no get chill at all.

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by lodphil(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2017
Too much baggage and complication.It will be much easier for me to manage my biological kids than other men's kids.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by lordm(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2017
newyorks:
my house na IDP camp?
bros u wicked
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
There is a person for everyone in this life. If one is truly in love, such circumstances mean absolutely nothing. Everyone has a past, hers just had 2 kids which the naked eyes can see. So many men have married women who have had multiple abortions or more sordid pasts and are blissfully unaware - the what u don't know, won't hurt you maxim.
if theres a person person for everyone in this life, how comes these persons are having multiple abortions?
forget that thing,
most of these persons goal in life is to frolic with as many joysticks & vag**** as possible to their heart satisfaction. they wanna have it all in different sizes and shapes.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Odunharry(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2017
newyorks:
my house na IDP camp?
Lmao..
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

if theres a person person for everyone in this life, how comes these persons are having multiple abortions?
What persons?
What abortions?
I fail to see the correlation btw my comment and yours pls. Kindly shed more light
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nathanieloo7(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2017
e dey only happen for north #I.D.P Camp
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Bsharp: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

She made poor choices,why get pregnant when you aren't married yet,once is a mistake but twice? shocked

OP that lady is not telling the truth sir
What's your best drink? Order it from the nearest bar, the bill is on me.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by potent5(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2017
BossEmpire:

I met a lady like this somewhere and I will love to know if there are guys (not divorced men or widowers) who can still get married to a lady with two kids from different guys?
2 kids from 2 different men and she's still doesn't want divorced men or widowers. Maybe her choosy attitude chased the other 2 men away in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by felixeze(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2017
At least you accepted that there's a problem but since you have a solution to that problem, go ahead. I didn't judge her like you said but this is real life and life doesn't give a shit. You're sensing that it might be a spiritual problem so be prepared to fight spiritual battle.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by enshi(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2017
miriamchi:
this is my case as well. Let's give it a trial if u are 4 real.

You the one on the dp

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by KOMZYLEE(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2017
No no no no..... she is no go area....... Something is wrong with her
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Larrykaysail(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

She made poor choices,why get pregnant when you aren't married yet,once is a mistake but twice? shocked

OP that lady is not telling the truth sir
testing was so sweet, she got carried away,
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2017
newyorks:
my house na IDP camp?
Lol....guy u dy vex ooo
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Mouthgag: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2017
BossEmpire:
Guys can you marry a young lady that is a single mum with two kids from two different guys?

Assuming she says the first child came when she was really young and thought she was in love with the father but then he rejected the pregnancy and fled. The second was also from another guy she was in a serious relationship with and felt they were going to get married but immediately she got pregnant he also took off.

I met a lady like this somewhere and I will love to know if there are guys (not divorced men or widowers) who can still get married to a lady with two kids from different guys?
I can't even marry a single mom as a single guy.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Mouthgag: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2017
Nma27:
If u truly love her and she's a good woman to you, wife her.
Impossible!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by ThinkSmarter: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2017
newyorks:
my house na IDP camp?
Guy u re too much, girls will fvck around in their bloom and give birth to bastard babies and end looking for a punk or ass.hole to raise the kids and take care of them also.
Fvck them Bi.tches.
I ain't Mother Theresa .
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by gabicon: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
I could probably tolerate a woman with two kids from same man but two kids from different men means she doesn't learn from mistakes. It's become a trend and I don't want to be statistic.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2017
cybriz82:

idp can b define as a place where boko haram dey pursue people go...eg a place where borno chibok n maiduguri people always gather as 1 big family due to carelessness of ur president.

I taught you have repent.?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2017
ikp120:

Are you the lady in question?

Why me Na.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2017
7Alexander:

Op read this, this was someone's reply in another topic like yours.
He was so on point that I had to screenshot it

Okay
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Here are the categories of ladies----

1) Tear rubber/Brand new------Virgin!

2)Tokunbo/Direct Belgium------Not a virgin but never married with no kids!

3) Cotonou-used-------- Never married but '1 kid'

4) Naija/Abuja used------ Divorcee with 1kid

5) Naija/Lagos used----- Divorcee with "2 kids"

6) "Mbuka"--------- Never married wit more than 1 kid from different men....... angry angry
lol nice classification.

it would have been more lovely to classify them in terms of Chassis, Mileage & Odometer grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by FTbomb(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2017
alexialin:
But there are some ladies who are very careful to the teeth and think with their head.. They don't need to abort.. Even to mistakenly become pregnant is a no no... Not every single lady without kid has aborted before.. Some are smart to avoid such stories that touch.
Someone like me, my mum has vowed to kill me with her own hands if I become pregnant since way back in secondary school.. So the fear has been imbibed in me.. With the threatening look in her eyes, They no born me well to carry belle when I never marry.. Na death sentence I wan sign be that grin
so are you saying you're still a virgin... you've not been fucking? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

What persons?
What abortions?
I fail to see the correlation btw my comment and yours pls. Kindly shed more light
neither do i see any correlation
maybe i quoted you out of context, my comment doesn't apply in this case.

my gosh, ayaf misyarned again.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Pchidexy(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Kyllahmc:
you're thinking man... you are really thinking.
Nonsense thinking! As if you don't know that men promise heaven and earth just to have a lady. Many men are simply afraid of marriage.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by Pchidexy(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2017
My answer is this: I will not marry such a girl simply because I don't want to take care of another man's child. Single girls are not better morally. Infact, many of them are serial abortionists.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by jackie35(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2017
BossEmpire:
Guys can you marry a young lady that is a single mum with two kids from two different guys?

Assuming she says the first child came when she was really young and thought she was in love with the father but then he rejected the pregnancy and fled. The second was also from another guy she was in a serious relationship with and felt they were going to get married but immediately she got pregnant he also took off.

NEVER
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by doyen101: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Two kids from two different men, i would have said "Ladies be spreading legs like rumor since ages past" but its none of my business. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? by grandstar(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2017
BossEmpire:

If the priest canes those who came late for mass, what of those who did not come

If we condemn single mothers,what of those who aborted theirs?

The real sin is fornication which many are guilty of and which God greatly condemns ( 1 Cor 6:18)

If she is repented and is cool, why not put a ring on it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.