Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,179 members, 7,936,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump (18645 Views)

Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / OMG! Woman Returns Her Newborn Grandson Back To The Hospital Because He’s 2 Ugly / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Antoeni(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Madam abeg send me invitation first b4 u return am.dis Oyinbo people sef na wa
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Na something like this our Prof no gree do till now...so much for integrity.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by dschools: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2017
Go and fix ur country! Leave America alone.
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by johnbuck81(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
If it is Buhari that is makes law like trump some bastard will call him DICTATOR but are hailing Trump.
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
shut d hell up if u don't have better things to say.
trump is fulfilling his campaign promises and what is ur illiterate brother doing?
Zombie#
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by ybalogs(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2017
Trump has really shaken the whole world in less than a month as US president .Why are people obsessed about traveling to US? That's a very bold move by the woman.
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by ipobarecriminals: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
If it is Buhari that is makes law like trump some bastard will call him DICTATOR but are hailing Trump.
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
Dey here Dey queue behind dis daura malam He gat nothing to offer.Mind u,I'm one of his ardent supporter both online and offline. Unless u are a thief, fraudster /being spoon feed by ur parents u won't reason am well.Anyway,I'll correct my mistake in 2019

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by ybalogs(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2017
johnbuck81:
trump is fulfilling his campaign promises and what is ur illiterate brother doing?
Zombie#
You don't have to use abusive words to make your points felt baba .
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Opakan2: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2017
I have not seen Biafrans protest lately.. could it be the Trump effect cheesy

They don't want to come back to alaigbo with Ghana must go bags.. kikikikikii

na those wey love biafra be that o

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by ipobarecriminals: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2017
johnbuck81:
Zombie#
softly softly oo.dis is gross biko
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by LorDBolton(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2017
Typical MUMU mexican... people who don't think of tomorrow
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by victorazy(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2017
Who cares
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by enomakos(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2017
hardywaltz:
Are Mexicans not drug peddlers and rapíst.
americans are also drug peddlers and rapist
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by gbagyiza: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2017
veekid:

oyinbo dey stand on der word; it's der pride
Thats why they progress in everything they do..look at us in African, were d leaders n d followers r not standing by their words...so so lie lie n deceive na him we sabi, how Africa go progress..its a pity...
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by kernel501: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

He was voted on those promises, unlike your dullard that promised making 1 dollar to 1 naira. A president who couldn't organize his cabinet till 6 months.
One is a business tycoon while the other is an illiterate farmer with back-to-back recession record.
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by kernel501: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
What igbos dont know is that there is no Afonja christian or muslim among Yorubas.
We yorubas are one,we are not like the igbos we and northern have one thing in common(i.e we are unite).
DONT EVER MENTION AFONJA CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL SLAP U AND YOUR BRAIN WILL UPGRADE

Afonja Muslims...

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by ayindejimmy(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2017
madridguy:
WHY BLAMING TRUMP? REMEMBER IT IS PART OF TRUMP'S ELECTION PROMISES, YET THE AMERICANS VOTED FOR HIM, MEANING THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT.

Majority of Americans didn’t vote for him.
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Iphone5: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

AFonja....... This Your English doesn't stand with Buhari, rather it will kill Buhari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Toks2008(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2017
I really don't know what the fuss is all about...he made it clear before he was elected what he would do...he was democratically elected and he is presently fulfilling his promises...abeg what is the hulabaloo about?
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by veekid(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2017
gbagyiza:

Thats why they progress in everything they do..look at us in African, were d leaders n d followers r not standing by their words...so so lie lie n deceive na him we sabi, how Africa go progress..its a pity...
we too like lies; we so much hate the truth
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by metallisc(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2017
babasolo:
Finally I smoked weed for the first time and nothing happened to me!! Merry Xmas to u and as we enter this 2014 we shall all see 2011 ..
Happy new year in arrears. i love ur mother

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Michel2013: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
What igbos dont know is that there is no Afonja christian or muslim among Yorubas.
We yorubas are one,we are not like the igbos we and northern have one thing in common(i.e we are unite).
DONT EVER MENTION AFONJA CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL SLAP U AND YOUR BRAIN WILL UPGRADE

now this is a confirmed afonja muslim talking.deal with it.
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Toks2008(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Majority of Americans didn’t vote for him.

You are very right.

In actual fact Hillary won the popular vote and if it was a Nigerian election I guess Hillary will be in the white house today but the American system has a somewhat complex way of deciding the winner of a presidential election by using Electoral college votes which is comprised of 538 Electors from all the states and who ever wins 270 out of this numbers become the POTUS.

The number 538 is the sum of the nation’s 435 Representatives, 100 Senators, and 3 electors given to the District of Columbia.
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by samsam2019: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Stopping self entitled slowpoke. Did you protest your people flooding their country try with drugs and crime

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by ttmacoy: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2017
True. She says she has always had a US visa for years which means she has always followed the correct legal procedure and abides by the rules, but she is angry Trump wants to stop illegal immigration from Mexico?

SalamRushdie:
Very Good , the US doesn't need her type she is very irrational ....Go Trump I Salam Rushdie is behind you

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by ttmacoy: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
Exactly, and he made it clear he was after illegal immigrants from Mexico especially those who commit crime so why woul ile a woman who has always made sure she has a US visa for years be upset?

The press are very good at twisting thjngs and causing mass hysteria.

Toks2008:
I really don't know what the fuss is all about...he made it clear before he was elected what he would do...he was democratically elected and he is presently fulfilling his promises...abeg what is the hulabaloo about?
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by uvalued(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2017
babasolo:
Finally I smoked weed for the first time and nothing happened to me!! Merry Xmas to u and as we enter this 2014 we shall all see 2011 ..
lol weeeeed action
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by uvalued(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2017
abatisegun:
We need the type of trump in Nigeria as a leader, who will promise and fulfill his campaign promises not all these lier vying 4 d post without any clue.

i tell we for de enjoy alas na dis wei e no promise

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by malware: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very Good , the US doesn't need her type she is very irrational ....Go Trump I Salam Rushdie is behind you

You are an outcast in the US. Go there now, I bet they would deny you entry. Taking panadol for another person's headache. Even Britons, Germans, Mexicans and Chinese who have white skins are opposed to this man's policies but you Darken Dark are here throwing your support behind him. Wetin Concern you Jobless Mofo?

1 Like

Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by sweetestever(f): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2017
person say make una no enter im land, una no wan gree, what are you going there to do?
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by sunkyrazzy(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2017
babasolo:

Nothing do you bros..Nothing!!
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by Vainglory: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2017
And Mr. Trump said :Good. One less and many more to go?
Re: Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump by medpren: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2017
While yoruba zombies are queuing at US embassy in lagos to run away from their 'chanji' even when Trump have told the towel-headed Nurudeens to stay back in their country and enjoy the islamo-fascist dullard they voted into power. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finland Announces It Will Join NATO / Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos) / New UK Prime Minister To Be Announced Today. Liz Truss Tipped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.