Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,170 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Pains Of Getting Admission In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Pains Of Getting Admission In Nigeria (785 Views)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / 3 Basic Things To Have Before Getting Admission Into Nigeria Universities / The Truth About Getting Admission With Low JAMB Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pains Of Getting Admission In Nigeria by misaacdelight(m): 12:51am On Feb 05, 2017
nigeria universities will not stop amazing me,I was offered admission into abubakar tafawa balewa university bauchi after long awaited and wasteful years in looking for admission. I got the admission on the 9th of December 2016, I live in Abuja after two days I heard that physical screening will commence starting from 14th to 22nd of December 2016,I made it to the screening ground thank God I was able to suit everything out that very day and I was ask to comeback for clarification letter the next day. after long waiting the next day.
what I saw was heartbroken, when the letter was giving to me.. the content was REGRET SLIP FOR 2016/2017 SCREENING EXERCISE
Following th screening Exercise which you attended on Monday 19 DEC 2016 at the university, where your credentials were scrutinized, I am sorry to inform you that you have not been found qualified for admission into the university.
Thank you for the interest in the university.
Yours faithfully
screened By:PANDA AMOS
For chairman, centre screening committee.
19-Dec-2016 2:42

after many consultation they told me I have know problem some lecturers even ask me if I have beaf with the screening officer which my answer is no I was later told that my o'level result of 2010 as expired they can only take result of 1-5 years but my question is why did they give me admission, didn't they cross checked my credentials before they sent my name to jamb? what was their plan, after I layer a complained many people said they never hear things like that before, the screening chairman heard about it and call on me to see him I spent two weeks in between jos and bauchi just to see him all my effort was in vain.
later they come with a plan that he need evidence of the letter they gave me, he didn't demand for photocopy Rather he ask for the original copy,my brother and sister since I gave it to them after one week the removed my name from their website.
what are up to in this country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of Getting Admission In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: The Pains Of Getting Admission In Nigeria by Elxandre(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2017
What's the point of uploading your pictures on an important thread?

Well, some schools accept old WAEC results.
schools like UI.
What these idiots have done is unpardonably wicked.
Re: The Pains Of Getting Admission In Nigeria by Educore: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2017
You don't need to worry about the stress of gaining admission in Nigeria anymore.
See www.EducoreNigeria.com to know how you can gain admission into 200 level of any university in Nigeria with ease.

www.EducoreNigeria.com or call 08166616847

Re: The Pains Of Getting Admission In Nigeria by Oluwaremythe(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm....waec result got expired?thought it's validity is 20yrs or so...this schools are sooo wicked,only if they know d stress one goes thru to attain dos grades...bro try ijmb or any other A level program...

(1) (Reply)

100 Funny, Odd And Interesting Facts / Importance Of Education / Sure Tips On How To Answer JAMB Use Of English Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.