Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Can I...................Pls Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I...................Pls Help. (1237 Views)

Pls Help! I Can’t Send DM On Instagram / Firstbank Current Account Holders Pls Help / Nairaland Pls Help Me Beg Skyebank To Refund Me My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I...................Pls Help. by wurabecca(f): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2017
I'm in this hot pressure now, I want to register a company's name, but I don't have this specific address I can make use of, because am still in school.

Perhaps I don't know how to go about it, bcause[b]I want to venture into Numerous business[/b]. And I don't want to get there and be stammering. I will appreciate your special tutor.

Thanks in advance.

Cc
Ladyf
Ymodulus
Zubby
Crazymommy
Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by Tucoolz: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Yes you can register at 19 years of age . You are no lonGerman underage.

If you want Asksus-ng Business support services to help you register with CAC and FIRS kindly contact us on 07039146851 or askus@asksusng.com.
Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by ochobaba(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2017
You can if you have the money else continue the business without registering it but you much seek a permit that will serve as a base incase they come invading you
Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by wurabecca(f): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2017
ochobaba:
You can if you have the money else continue the business without registering it but you much seek a permit that will serve as a base incase they come invading you
Permit? What's the permit about? Pls
Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by crazymommy(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by ochobaba(m): 6:07am On Feb 07, 2017
wurabecca:
Permit? What's the permit about? Pls
It could be nafdac
Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by Jamzig1(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2017
wurabecca
Hello, we seem to be facing the same direction as every detail you provided up there are coincidentally the same with mine.
I look forward to having my business registered later this year too

I'll just learn from the response(s)
Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2017
crazymommy:
Ok
Happy birthday.
Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by efilefun(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Got mine done years back in ilorin while in school, all i paid back then was about 12 or 13k, the first was 300 naira for name search which takes about a week or thereabout, in the form you would be able to fill in 2 business names or so cant really remember and you will have space for 3 business you will be using the name for, also you will need to take it to the court for some sorts of stamp but in ilorin the court is opposite the CAC office so it was very easy. Concerning address i used my home address in lagos cuz i noticed change of Address is pretty cheap so why stress myself at the initial stage with address brouhaha when i know it wont be verified lol

Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by wurabecca(f): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
efilefun:
Got mine done years back in ilorin while in school, all i paid back then was about 12 or 13k, the first was 300 naira for name search which takes about a week or thereabout, in the form you would be able to fill in 2 business names or so cant really remember and you will have space for 3 business you will be using the name for, also you will need to take it to the court for some sorts of stamp but in ilorin the court is opposite the CAC office so it was very easy. Concerning address i used my home address in lagos cuz i noticed change of Address is pretty cheap so why stress myself at the initial stage with address brouhaha when i know it wont be verified lol

Wish you all the best.

Thanks a lot, this really helped. I will use be using popsy's address.

1 Like

Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by motherfucker: 4:34am On Apr 03, 2017
wurabecca:

Thanks a lot, this really helped. I will use be using popsy's address.
love ladies who are go-getter smiley
Re: Can I...................Pls Help. by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 03, 2017
wurabecca:
I'm in this hot pressure now, I want to register a company's name, but I don't have this specific address I can make use of, because am still in school.

Perhaps I don't know how to go about it, bcause[b]I want to venture into Numerous business[/b]. And I don't want to get there and be stammering. I will appreciate your special tutor.

Thanks in advance.
Baby send me a mail let me guide u

(1) (Reply)

Training For Flooring (abuja) / Parallel Market Exchange Rate For Dollar, Pounds And Euro To Naira (mar 31, 2017 / Black Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.