Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,658 members, 7,962,144 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

[18+ Confession] How‘i Slept With My Ex-boyfriend And Husband On The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [18+ Confession] How‘i Slept With My Ex-boyfriend And Husband On The Same (1146 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[18+ Confession] How‘i Slept With My Ex-boyfriend And Husband On The Same by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
By RealSmarttzy

Kindly Follow Me On Twitter/Instagram @RealSmarttzy

… What happens when your past and future collide and you find yourself drowning in so much guilt?

Cynthia (not real name) shares her secret on this episode of ‘My Confession’…

“Before you begin to judge me, know that I have judged myself. But I will share anyway, in hopes that this will bring me some form of peace.

“I have been married for four years now, and two months ago, I F**.Cked my ex boyfriend, returned home, then had S3@.x:’ with my husband. Here is how it happened.

“B and I dated years and years ago. We kept in touch since I got married and randomly sent messages back and forth.

“We actually never had S3@.x:’ual conversations, we just checked in on each other to see how the other was doing. My husband knew we communicated but I am not sure he knew how much we really talked.

“He knew about my goals from the time we dated. This was one of the things we talked about. He is a videographer and I do photography so we shared ideas from time to time.

“One day, he suggested we open some kind of blog and suggested that we should combine forces and do a project together. He and I talked at length (through the phone) about it. Soon, it became time for us to meet to settle some few things.

“I left work early one day to go visit him at his place which was about 30 minutes from my office. I chose to go from work so I will not be out too long since my husband would be expecting me at home. He did not know of my meeting with B.

“On getting to B’s place, we talked for a while about our plans. Then we started talking about our relationship. He said he missed me and I just somehow ignored him.

“We were both sitting on his living room rug, then he came to sit closer to me. He had his hand on my thighs but for some reason, I did not move it... Continue reading here http://celebrityvibez.com/my-confession-i-slept-with-my-ex-boyfriend-and-husband-on-the-same/

FOLLOW ON TWITTER /INSTAGRAM - @REALSMARTTZY
Re: [18+ Confession] How‘i Slept With My Ex-boyfriend And Husband On The Same by ybalogs(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Olosho wife!!!
Re: [18+ Confession] How‘i Slept With My Ex-boyfriend And Husband On The Same by favourmic(m): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cooked up stories

Fake news don't click
Re: [18+ Confession] How‘i Slept With My Ex-boyfriend And Husband On The Same by Kyllahmc(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lol may we bachelors never end up with a wife like that IJN sad

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Man That Cheats - Ladies Only / This Steve Jobs’ Famous Speech Will Blow Your Mind / Help, Am Feeling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.