Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,850 members, 7,962,801 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Was So Embarrased Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was So Embarrased Today (1018 Views)

Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / Ifemosu Micheal: Why I Was Expelled From The University― FUNAAB Student Activist / OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was So Embarrased Today by libertyday: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kindly tell me if i did something wrong cos i am so sad right now.

Firstly i am a contractor with this organization and i do give them the best quality materials, that's why they always refers to me whenever they need my kind of products cos it was customized for the nature of their job. But recently, this new Registrar said he will have to get his contractors through bidding, i bidded for some jobs with at least 4 of my companies cos we are into different things related to the org, I was not successful in 2 companies cos of some discrepancies in my documents, but cos of my past track records with them i decided to have a meeting with the Registrar himself, he insisted that since i was not qualified that there is nothing he can do. i said okay o and off i went.

Fortunately i was called for the financials of the ones i was successful and on sighting me, he called me up and started questioning me on how come i came for the financials and all that since he was sure i wasn't qualified, i had to explain that i am representing another of my company. then after 2 days i decided to go and ask them when they are going to call those that are successful in the financial, but he saw me again and this time he really gave me the embarrassment of my life in the presence of some of his directors, he said that he doesn't want to see me again that i might be coming to corrupt some people there since he has seen me on several occasions.

Pls my people did i do any wrong to go and ask questions about what concerns my company in any federal parastatal?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses o, cos i am feeling baaaad. i have never being so disgraced as a contractor like the way this Prof did to me today.
Re: I Was So Embarrased Today by Ayospanish(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
You suppose not to met the registrar in the first place. since 2 of your company qualify for the bidding. Over sabi cost you the contract
Re: I Was So Embarrased Today by Agadsman(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
you would have sent a representative instead of going there yourself. Anyway, hard luck on your loss. the struggle goes on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was So Embarrased Today by doreesy4k(f): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ayospanish:
You suppose not to met the registrar in the first place. since 2 of your company qualify for the bidding. Over sabi cost you the contract

you are right Ayo, I shouldn't have but I thought since I have a very good track record with them, I can always go and ask questions. but all the same thanks for your response. I have learnt my lessons.
Re: I Was So Embarrased Today by chidekings(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Don't make your business look common in the eyes of people. U should not have gone to see the register. But nevertheless the less be calm, others will surly require your services.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Lagos Certificate Of Origin For Being Born In Lagos? / "Official".2017 JAMB Results Analysis.must Read!!! / The Guy Who Invented Copy And Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.