Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,239 members, 7,936,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress (4085 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by C2H5OH(f): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2009
Mindy Lawton, another attention-hungry waitress alleges rough romps with Tiger Woods, reveals back-breakers in wild golfer's garage and hall - and tells of 'desperate' intimacy in church car park    shocked  shocked

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/631528/Tiger-had-me-in-the-rough-Mindy-Lawtons-frantic-intimacy-with-Tiger-Woods.html
[i]S[/i]EX-MAD Tiger Woods had an affair with a busty waitress while his model wife was PREGNANT, the News of the World can reveal.

Mindy Lawton, who you can see on video below, told how the golf superstar loved frantic [i]S[/i]EX.

"Sometimes I looked like a rag doll after we'd made love," she said. "He really did like it quite rough.

"He wanted to spank me and loved pulling my hair as we had [i]S[/i]EX. He also liked me to talk dirty to him, but hair-pulling was what really turned him on."

Mindy said she fell in love with Woods but soon found out he only wanted one thing from her.

She said: "I realise now all he wanted me for was [i]S[/i]EX. The only time he would call was when he wanted it.

"Tiger just used me as his [i]S[/i]EX toy. I thought I meant something to him, but all he cared about was lust. He is a selfish, heartless man."

Mindy, 33, becomes the [NINTH girl linked with the world's richest sportsman as he displayed all the hallmarks of a [i]S[/i]EX addiction. In an exclusive interview the brunette revealed Woods:

DEMANDED instant, urgent [i]S[/i]EX when they met up.

ROMPED in five different rooms at his mansion and even in a church car park.

SENT explicit text messages ahead of their [i]S[/i]EX sessions.

URGED her to wear saucy undies in his favourite colour, red.

TOOK his wife to Mindy's restaurant.

Woods, 33, is already battling to save his marriage to Swedish beauty Elin Nordegren, 29, after allegations of affairs with eight other women emerged following his mysterious car crash last week.

Betrayal

But Mindy's confession to [i]S[/i]EX in the marital home while pregnant Elin was away is the star's most shocking betrayal yet.

Mindy told us: "All Tiger cared about was getting me into bed.

"He had an urge and I satisfied it. There was very little emotion from his side although I fell for him.

"He has a very strong [i]S[/i]EX drive and knows his way around the bedroom. On a scale of ten I would give him 12.

"If it was early in the morning and Tiger was going away for a tournament he would call me up for quick, urgent [i]S[/i]EX and I was happy to oblige.

" It was a thrill to be the secret lover of such a famous star. In front of TV cameras he acts shy and professional, but away from that he is very macho, cocky and has a huge eye for the ladies."

Click below to see Mindy interviewed on video

Waitress Mindy Lawton tells of her [i]S[/i]EX romps with Tiger Woods
Mindy, a curvy 36C, was single and working as a £25,000 a year manager at the Perkins restaurant near Woods' mansion in Isleworth, near Orlando, Florida when she first met him.

He would call in up to three times a week with golfing buddies after early morning practice sessions for his favourite breakfast of white egg omelette with broccoli and orange juice.

She recalled: "The first time I saw him he had a baseball cap pulled down over his eyes. I was a little star-struck and helped the servers at his table. We didn't speak, but made eye contact."

Within a month, in May 2006, Tiger had called the restaurant asking to speak to Mindy.

He invited her to one of his favourite bars, The Blue Martini, where he would drink in a roped-off VIP room.

Mindy said: "I was so excited I was going to have a drink with Tiger Woods. I knew he was married, but whenever he had come into the restaurant with his wife he looked so miserable. They didn't talk and never held hands.

"There was no affection there. But I didn't feel bad about seeing a married man, as to me it was just a drink."

But Woods had other ideas and at the end of the evening he told her she "looked hot". Mindy said: "He was drinking vodka, cranberry and mandarin and I must admit I had a few to steady my nerves."

Woods told her to meet him in a shop car park in the Orlando suburb of Windermere near his £2.4million home in a gated community.

She recalled: "I followed him in through the gatehouse and was blown away when we pulled into the driveway. Tiger opened the garage doors and we went inside through the kitchen. The house was just fantastic.

"It was about 3am and very dark. I could not see any photos of Tiger and his wife around, but there was a wall lined with trophies." Woods cuddled up to Mindy on the sofa and began kissing her.

She said: "He started to strip off my clothes and I took off his. We were sitting on a brown sofa and within seconds we were both unclothed.

"As a sportsman he is in great shape, but he is also very well endowed. He kept on complimenting me on my figure and kissed me all over.

"That first time he was very dominant and knew what he wanted and what he was doing. By the time we finished I looked like a rag doll, but we both had big smiles on our faces."

Mindy left around 5am, due to begin her shift at the restaurant two hours later. Later that morning Tiger walked in with his pals. Mindy said: "He really was very happy and we both gave each other knowing looks."

It was the start of a year-long affair, with Woods calling every fortnight or so to meet in a car park before leading her to his home.

Recalling the second time they had [i]S[/i]EX, Mindy said: "We went to the house but did not even make it into the living room.

Shower

"He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him and we had [i]S[/i]EX against the wall of the hallway.

"It was so passionate. Tiger had such strong arms he held me there as me made love."

Over the course of the affair she and Woods had [i]S[/i]EX in five different parts of his house.

As well as the hall there was the TV room, shower, living room and even the garage. Recalling one occassion, Mindy said: "The electric doors had just closed when Tiger grabbed me and began tearing my clothes off. There was a golf cart and a set of clubs but very little else.

"I remember thinking how clean it was for a garage."

One place they NEVER had [i]S[/i]EX was the marital bedroom.

Mindy said: "I saw his bedroom. It had all white linen on the bed, but he did not take me in there.

"That was off limits. He wanted [i]S[/i]EX all over the house, but not where he slept with Elin."

Occasionally they cuddled up to watch TV with Woods drinking chilled Bailey's liquer.

Mindy recalled: "Tiger has a huge TV in his living room. The only sport we watched was baseball. We hardly talked about golf, but I did tell him about some shot I had watched him play and he had a laugh.

"He was not one to express his feelings to me. I was there for [i]S[/i]EX."

Despite being the first billionaire sporstman, Woods was not generous to Mindy. She said: "He did not buy me anything, not even a meal."

Mindy said Tiger never once mentioned wife Elin, who he had married two years earlier. She explained: "I did not ask him about her, but I got the impression that he was not happy and the marriage was [i]S[/i]EXless.

"Why else would he be having [i]S[/i]EX with me? He did not ever want to talk about her but we never really did that much talking. All he was interested in was [i]S[/i]EX." Mindy said Tiger liked to spice up their sessions by getting her to wear saucy underwear.

"His favourite were my red panties with black lace. He had a thing about red and said he always wore it on Friday as that was his 's favourite colour."

In between [i]S[/i]EX sessions Woods sent racy text messages, detailing what he wanted to do to Mindy and asking her crudely if she was in a state of arousal.

Dream

Mindy said that after a while she fell deeply in love with Woods, but he made it clear he only wanted a physical relationship.

"I really did fall for the guy," she said. "I began to dream that I would some day be the next Mrs Woods. I really did think that he would want to be with me. He is such an attractive guy and what woman wouldn't be attracted to him. Of course it probably helped that he is worth millions."

But by 2007 Woods became more distant and he began ignoring her calls to his mobile.

Mindy became used to hearing his answerphone message: "You've reached the right person at the wrong time."

One morning she was surprised by a call from Woods telling her to meet him at 6.30am outside an office he uses for business. When she got there she found him angry that his swipe card was not working and he could not get into the building. Mindy said: "He was very frustrated we could not get in the office as I knew he wanted to have [i]S[/i]EX.

"He told me to follow him and we drove to a church car park. It was still very early and no one was around. Tiger wanted to have [i]S[/i]EX on the back seat but it wasn't comfortable.

"But he was desperate and insisted that we do it up against the side of the car. Like most of the other times it was very frantic."

The car was a Cadillac Escalade, the same model he famously crashed. Woods hugged Mindy briefly before promising to call her when he returned from a tournament. But weeks later Mindy read that Elin had given birth to their first child, a daughter called Sam, now two. The couple also have a 10-month son, Charlie.

Mindy said: "The calls and text messages stopped after that and I understand why but I was hurt that I was just dumped."

She now feels sorry for Elin. "It must be awful for her to know her husband was going behind her back for [i]S[/i]EX with so many girls," Mindy said. "She must feel very dirty knowing that when he was trying for a baby with her he was having [i]S[/i]EX with me.

"I guess she will be pretty devastated but in the time I knew Tiger I never got the impression that the marriage was happy."

Mindy added: "It's no surprise to me there are other women.

"He had such a big [i]S[/i]EX drive and wanted it fulfilled.

"I guess I was giving him what his wife wasn't. Tiger is so used to getting his way. What Tiger wants, Tiger gets.

"I want his wife to know what a cheat he has been.

"He does not care for her otherwise he would not be having [i]S[/i]EX with me and these other women. I am so glad that I am no longer involved with him. He is just another cheating husband who has been caught out."

Mindy said her closest friend Judy Moreau, sister Bobbi and her parents knew about the affair but were all sworn to secrecy.

Judy said: "I used to joke that Mindy would become the next Mrs Woods.

"She showed me some of the text messages and they made me blush. They were just so explicit and not something I'd expected from a family man."

Dumped

Mindy was Woods' first known affair. In the Spring of 2007, just before he dumped her in May, he allegedly began two-timing her with LA cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs.

He was said to be seeing Jaimee, 24, right up to when he crashed.

He was also having a fling with Las Vegas club worker Kalika Moquin, 27, although that relationship is no longer current, and New York socialite Rachel Uchitel, 34. Rachel recently travelled to Australia with him on a golf tournament.

There has been speculation in America that Elin was chasing Woods with a golf club in a row over Rachel shortly before the late night crash which shattered his carefully cultivated "Mr Perfect" image.

Since then Woods has been accused of a further five flings, including one with a famous British TV presenter.

In the crash Woods was knocked out for six minutes but refused to help police with their investigation. Sport's first dollar billionaire was fined £100 for careless driving by the Florida Highway Patrol this week. No other charges were brought.

Divorce from Elin would set him back considerably more.

As a billionaire, his payout to her could reach hundreds of millions of dollars.

This week Woods issued a snivelling confession in which he said: "I regret those transgressions with all of my heart.

"I have not been true to my values and the behaviour my family deserves.

"I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves.

"For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by C2H5OH(f): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2009
I think the number of fame-hungry whores coming out with these eye-popping accusations are trying to seize this opportunity to get their fifteen-minutes of fame. They see this as the perfect opportunity to rag on Tiger Woods by staking claims to having sexx with him.

1 Like

Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2009
I feel so sorry for poor Tiger Woods. but if all this is true, he really needs help
chai shocked
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by SeanT21(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2009
Let him learn to keep his d.i.c.k in his pants. He deserves it.Hopefully, his career don't get affected by this.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by C2H5OH(f): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2009
SeanT21:

Let him learn to keep his d.i.c.k in his pants. He deserves it.Hopefully, his career don't get affected by this.
His career has already been affected by this. Aside from the negative press and rising interest in his murky affairs, it might have even impacted his golf game positively. Maybe the early rounds of pre-tournament romps with the busty trash gave him the right mix of release he needed before proceeding into tournaments.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by SeanT21(f): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2009
True. No endorsement deals for him anytime soon.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by C2H5OH(f): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2009
Is this going to escalate into another girl-on-girl insult-mongering? What won't T. Woods cause.  Give it a rest you two.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2009
These women are disgraceful. . . .

Attention seeking whores. . . .

Give it a rest already, we know he cheated. But why give the media more s.h.it to talk about?

Doesnt make them look good.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by adagz01(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2009
lets just leave d guy "nobody is perfect"just like he said. lipsrsealed
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by yjay(f): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
the woman looks like a skank, dont buy her story one bit! i sure hope tiger was using protection though
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by spikedcylinder: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
As if he slept wit them without their consent. undecided undecided undecided
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
some of these girls are probably lying, but even if they arent,

Despite being the first billionaire sporstman, Woods was not generous to Mindy. She said: "He did not buy me anything, not even a meal."

he just dey nack them for free?

do they get talk shows or what exactly is their own gain? The free drinks?
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by yjay(f): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
tpia.:

some of these girls are probably lying, but even if they arent,

he just dey nack them for free?

do they get talk shows or what exactly is their own gain? The free drinks?

free drinks ke? its the hype now of being f**ked by a celebrity!!! its not everyday they get such "privileges"
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hi
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hey I slept with Tiger too, will I get my 15mins of fame, a reality show or two and half a milli in my account too? Fricking ridiculous this is. He will come out the other side though, they always do "coughs" Kobe Bryant and David Beckham grin
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by ijawgirl: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2009
hmm tiger woods love him some beckys
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by semid4lyfe(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2009
His name is TIGER WOODS. Now some1 should tell me why he wouldn't be randy and like sex in obscure places.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by mamagee3(f): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
All those ladies are home-wreckers
I bet they'll be so mad if someone else broke their homes.
Bunch of whores
. tongue
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by bawomolo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
what do you expect from a man named tiger? he likes it rough of course.

Tiger should keep on doing his things, a man with his fame and a career that involves a traveling schedule should be expected to experiment with different kind of poontang from time to time.

advice to Tiger - try to get a lock on your phone, avoid long term relationships with your side pieces and the last but not the least, Win some majors and everyone would forget about it. 

ijaw_girl:

hmm tiger woods love him some beckys

how many black women are golf club groupies?
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by SeanT21(f): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2009
mama-gee:

All those ladies are home-wreckers
I bet they'll be so mad if someone else broke their homes.
Bunch of whores
. tongue

Excuse me,oh don't blame the man, blame the ladies. Tiger is the one that is married, not the ladies. Are they wrong for sleeping with a married man?? YES. Should they get the blame for breaking up his home?? NO.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
SeanT21:

Excuse me,oh don't blame the man, blame the ladies. Tiger is the one that is married, not the ladies. Are they wrong for sleeping with a married man?? YES. Should they get the blame for breaking up his home?? NO.

To make a long story short
They're both wrong
. grin grin
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by SeanT21(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
True but tiger is more at fault.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by diggler(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
We need to research and see if his sex drive has anything to do with his performance on the course.

If it does, then i guess he should divorce the nordic woman or come to some sort of arrangement with her that will enable him get 'enuf prime toto' (come o the guy no like original African Congo nah, why?).

Obviously that chic does not deliver the goods the Mr TIGER needs.

I feel the arrangement thing is good for her because she'll stand to make a ton of money plus since the yarn is that our guyman is such a greater phocker, she fit dey get some inside house action on the side.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by bawomolo(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
Obviously that chic does not deliver the goods the Mr TIGER needs.

delivering the goods has nothing to do with a man cheating. A man can cheat even if he has a stepford wife
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by C2H5OH(f): 2:21am On Dec 08, 2009
LOL in Akure!

Mr. Woods is a baaad brotha! And to think he doesn't want to stake claim to his black heritage grin grin.
Abeg make una let the brother sow his royal oats. The young man went to Stanfurdpukes, grew up playing golf his whole life and was probably a geek like ahemcoughs . . let me know say her name. His father might have been a strict man who didn't allow him to approach women, let alone date them. He has finally found himself and appreciates God's work on women and we're here telling him not to marvel at the beauty.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by mamagee3(f): 2:35am On Dec 08, 2009
C2H5OH:

LOL in Akure!

Mr. Woods is a baaad brotha! And to think he doesn't want to stake claim to his black heritage  grin  grin.
Abeg make una let the brother sow his royal oats.  The young man went to Stanfurdpukes, grew up playing golf his whole life and was probably a geek like ahemcoughs . . let me know say her name.  His father might have been a strict man who didn't allow him to approach women, let alone date them.  He has finally found himself and appreciates God's work on women and we're here telling him not to marvel at the beauty.

Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by C2H5OH(f): 2:41am On Dec 08, 2009
mama-gee:

Lol. I'm having fun with this, don't mind me.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 08, 2009
His father might have been a strict man who didn't allow him to approach women, let alone date them.

his father chased everything in skirt.

Tiger na proper genetical black dude.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by C2H5OH(f): 4:37am On Dec 08, 2009
Tiger has finally reeled off an impressive feat . He finally broke that perfect-robotic mold of a perspective that most people have of him and proved to them that he is a man . . . er human. Now all he has to do is come out of hiding and get back out there on the golf course like he's acustomed to doing. This will fly by quickly as soon as he gets back to winning majors and other regular tourneys with the same regularlity that he did before.

You got a brotha hanging out with the Michael Jordans and Charles Barkleys of the world na so what more could you have expected cheesy . All he's trying to do is go toe-to-toe with the Magic Johnsons and Wilt Chamberlains of the universe, to see who can saw up the most women.

Soon there will be rumours of a Tiger Woods Sex-Tape: How to make love like Tiger

His wife has reportedly moved out.
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by bawomolo(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
10 women have come out claiming to be mistresses (more like one-night stands).
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by jona2: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
A porn star is also claiming to have slept with Tiger.na wa.
If you can't get him on the golf course, you can destroy his personal life. shocked
Re: intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress by Outstrip(f): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
At first I was like he is a man. People make mistake. This can be resolved. TEN FREAKING WOMEN? The man is obviously a sex addict. I pray for his wife and kids. I know he is probably thanking God that his father is not here to see this. His father seemed like a very strict and principled man. Maybe if he gets the sex therapy that his wife will take him back and all will be well. I mean Kobe Bryant cheated. It was the only one we heard of but we all knew that he just met the girl that day for the first time and had sex with her. ANAL SEX. He did not use a condom. What quicker way to catch HIV. His wife forgave him and hopefully they are back in it for the long run. Though I have to say that you would expect this from NBA players but not Golf LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-governor Who Crashed Ini Edo’s Marriage Exposed / Jenifa's Diary JAMES Twin Brother / "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.