Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,662 members, 7,962,153 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

"Tender Of Change" Banjo Set To Tackle The Recession! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tender Of Change" Banjo Set To Tackle The Recession! (394 Views)

Victor Banjo, The Yoruba Biafran Soldier: What You Don't Know About The Lt. Col. / Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Tender Of Change" Banjo Set To Tackle The Recession! by oyinkinola: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
An inside information reveal the acting president professor Yemi Osibanjo always had sleepless night now on the economics situation of Nigeria, he feels the hardship on people and in it's capacity as VP, acting president and the head of economic team of this Buhari, Banjo administration, he has buy the Idea of "Time Legal Tender to save Nigerian from the hardship of recession, wait a bit longer for money would be disastrous!
Some economists have thouroughly look into how time tender will be used in conjuction with money to get more Nigerian back to work, boost the earning of artisan, traders, farmers and there by increase our GDP!
The economists lamented that time tender will be used in conjuction for now until when it developed to advance level may be money will be strike out completetly in our economy!
here is the forecaster of the economists on time tender in Nigeria economy!
Nigeria employee will be increased
Earning will surely increased.
Time devoted to work would be increased (8hrs-12hrs) there by increased the output!
All the indicator is positive
The information reveal that action is under way on how CBN will adapt to the system
Nigerian Congra!
Oyinkinola
Re: "Tender Of Change" Banjo Set To Tackle The Recession! by crestedaguiyi: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
sophisticated junk
Re: "Tender Of Change" Banjo Set To Tackle The Recession! by tunderay(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
What sort of article is this? The headline is misleading, and the article is disjointed. Who is " Banjo" ? Is that the name of the op's neighbour? Certainly its not the acting President's name.

(1) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo-nigeria Treats The Igbos As Second Class Citizens / President Buhari Vs Osinbajo: Both From Apc,but Different Ways Of Operations / NIGERIA TODAY By A Formal Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.