Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,867 members, 7,959,725 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Aww! Lady Who Joking Promised Her Mom A Car 4 Years Ago, Fulfills Her Promise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aww! Lady Who Joking Promised Her Mom A Car 4 Years Ago, Fulfills Her Promise (814 Views)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww! Lady Who Joking Promised Her Mom A Car 4 Years Ago, Fulfills Her Promise by Towncrier247: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
The lady, Blessing Archibong shared the news on her social media handles. According to her, four year ago, she joking promised her mom she would buy her car. She has finally fulfilled the promise as she just got her mom a Toyota Camry. She shared photos of the car and wrote;

Mummy this is for you!!! Thank you is never enough. Without your constant love & support Life would have been hard for me. You've scolded & pampered me to make me the Lady I am today. During my highschool days I remember you staying up late those winter nights to make sure I study & in uni you kept praying & encouraging me.Words can't express how excited I am to fulfil this promise to you.God bless you mom."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aww! Lady Who Joking Promised Her Mom A Car 4 Years Ago, Fulfills Her Promise by Towncrier247: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
more
Re: Aww! Lady Who Joking Promised Her Mom A Car 4 Years Ago, Fulfills Her Promise by femolacqua(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nice
Re: Aww! Lady Who Joking Promised Her Mom A Car 4 Years Ago, Fulfills Her Promise by Weblow: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
I fear hustler ladies. After 4 years na only fit tel the kind sacrifice she mde
Re: Aww! Lady Who Joking Promised Her Mom A Car 4 Years Ago, Fulfills Her Promise by nairaman101: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
awww
Re: Aww! Lady Who Joking Promised Her Mom A Car 4 Years Ago, Fulfills Her Promise by ThaMonk: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Aww! Lady Who Joking Promised Her Mom A Car 4 Years Ago, Fulfills Her Promise by Berbierklaus(f): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Awwwn grateful child embarassed

would have done the same for my mummy someday but she is gone now crycry
Re: Aww! Lady Who Joking Promised Her Mom A Car 4 Years Ago, Fulfills Her Promise by Idydarling(f): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
dear mummy, when I make it, this and more will be urs

(1) (Reply)

That Feel When No Girl Friend / Tips For Happy Life: The Fusion Of Passion And Purpose. / Mother Shares Touching Story Of Her Beautiful Daughter Born Without Eyes- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.