Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,721 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real (539 Views)

Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real by solzmuller(m): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2017
guys is it true one can sell is soul
Re: Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real by greatnaija01: 12:47am On Mar 02, 2017
yes it is. JOIN illuminati and your soul is gone.

anyway TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL, it has tutorials on youtube that you can practice with a bit of dark arts of magic and viola.... its done!!!

I just saw it on youtube cos i was curious too. so pls go there to begin

solzmuller:
guys is it true one can sell is soul
Re: Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real by solzmuller(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2017
dude u must be joking so Satan and those demon are real lol
Re: Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real by greatnaija01: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2017
pls go on youtube if you are serious and it works o.

so you need to be told that satan is real...abi? so you are not aware that things happening here in naija are not ordinary!!! pls o i do not even know if you have not already sold it.

Pls in this recession kindly tell us o HOW MUCH DID SATAN BUY IT!!!! hope its expensive enough to buy a flat in heaven and bribe GOD!!! or at least able to buy 5 more minutes of life when you are about to die so u can make amends!!!!

solzmuller:
dude u must be joking so Satan and those demon are real lol
Re: Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real by IAmBhijay(m): 2:21am On Mar 02, 2017
On a light note... How much does the devil buy the soul?? I get people wey go like sell for this recession o. Them no kuku they use the soul before sef grin grin grin
Re: Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 02, 2017
I want to sell my soul, heart, body and blood to the Devil, it's cheap and affordable.

E-mail me if you have links to Satan
Re: Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real by GodIsFoolish: 2:52am On Mar 02, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
I want to sell my soul, heart, body and blood to the Devil, it's cheap and affordable.

E-mail me if you have links to Satan

Connect me too I'm interested, I want to sell my soul too
Re: Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 02, 2017
A thread of fools.

1 Like

Re: Selling Soul To Satan Is It Real by GodsMopol: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2017
Sell your soul, die quick before 30 and join slavey devil in hell

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Wife Is Aware Of His Extra-marital Activities - Stephanie Oto / Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame. / Stephanie Otobo Releases Original Screen Of Her Facetime Chat With Apostle Sulem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.