Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,976 members, 7,963,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:55 AM

You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? (1320 Views)

. / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? / Punishment For Players/heartbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Flybulous(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2009
You know i ponder why ladies still need/want/accept us in their lives inspite of their own general beliefs that "ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME", "ALL GUYS ARE HEARTBREAKERS", blah blah blah, etc
Tell me Are you ladies really enjoying bin heartbroken over and over again?
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by saksonA: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2009
i wonder ooooo
dont mind them cos they cant do without us, we are too much for them to stay away from.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2009
Have u guys ever head of the expression 'necessarily evils'

That's what u guys are to us.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Flybulous(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2009
@ sakson dude u can say dat again
@ ujujoan Lol, Now aint you supposed to run away from evil Uju,Why do u still drink from this cup of "neccesary evil'?
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by 190: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2009
is this a thread to beef the female folks

if it is then im not among~
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Flybulous(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2009
@190 On the contrary it isnt 2 beef.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2009
@ Flybulous

Sometime you have to eat with the Devil, you just need a reaaaaly long spoon.

Yes it's evil, but its also necessary.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by cantell(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2009
@190,
Bros e be like say you dey eye babe for here. You no wan get problem with the babes.You come dey form holy nweje.

@Ujujoan,
Necessary evil? That one na talk. Either you're with them or you're not.
Even Nuns sometimes crave for companionship with men.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by saksonA: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2009
@cantell,
which one be say person dey eye bab here.
i beg talk your own opinion as regards the topic and leave other people with theirs
ok
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Flybulous(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Cantell WORD!!

@ Ujujoan Damn! Uju, did u just hear urslf, so u mean u consider it a justifiable idea doing evil stuffs when neccesary huh, i guess we arent THAAAAT EVIL as u say we are.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Flavio: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2009
mute
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by ruskiee(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ Flybulous

Sometime you have to eat with the Devil, you just need a reaaaaly long spoon.

Yes it's evil, but its also necessary.

Your signature says it all. lipsrsealed
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Pweety4me(f): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Poster paleeeeeez!check urself who dumped u? tongue
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2009
@ Flybulouse

of course sometimes its necessary to do evils. The man/woman thing is a perfect example. Do u think I wud give men a second look if I dont need dem?
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by ruskiee(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2009
Everyone needs each other.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by echobee(f): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2009
thank u
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by cantell(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2009
@SaksonA,
Attention seeker. You dey drink panadol for anoda man headache abi? Busy body.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by 190: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2009
^^

lwkmd

@cantell~
yea rite~ therez dis babe who i saw on nland
and on seeing her my ribs snapped and one of dem was gone
although shes dissappeared but i'll wait 4 her~
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Flybulous(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Pweety4me I can guarantee u a million times dat NObody dumped me

@Ujujoan Im glad your a FAN of MAN accepting dat u need us, so maybe u sould give us some credit u know, itz this simple if itz a general rule to u ladies dat ALL GUYS ARE SAME, it wuld automatically be applied to LADIES ARE ALL SAME TOO, but bcoz i know datz not true, thus same itz true of we GUYS, so UJU do me a favor, when u ladies are sitted,gisting abt dem guys, perhaps u suld tell it to your fellow genders about wat i said seeing that ur the ONLY Lady in the thread.hmmm pretty impressive though.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
Flybulous:

@Pweety4me I can guarantee u a million times dat NObody dumped
@Ujujoan Im glad your a FAN of MAN knownin u need us, hweva do me a favor, when u ladies are sitted,gisting abt dem guys, perhaps u suld tell it to your fellow genders that NOT ALL GUYS are same.

Well I've got news for you, methinks all guys are the same. They just happen to be a little better behaved when they have something at stake. Something like . . I dont know, their emotions maybe! undecided
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by whitelexi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well I've got news for you, methinks all guys are the same. They just happen to be a little better behaved when they have something at stake. Something like . . I dont know, their emotions maybe! undecided

I see you're still frontin cool
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Flybulous(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ Ujujoan Lol, u dont give up easily do you huh?, well just bcoz itz a personal opinion of ur own doesnt make it true, atleast itz our little secret but i tell u, it aint got notin to do wit emotions, ur just frontin hardcore
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by jejelolatu(f): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ topic
based on dis post are u suggestin dat we(females) stop making excuses for y'al and jst see y'al as heartbreakers??
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Flybulous(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2009
@jejelolatu hmmm well well well, i hv bin waitin for anoda lady in the house u knooow, Now herez d ish, YES u ladies sould stop makin excuses and give guys SOME credit coz your rule isnt literally applied to ALL of us and NO, you suldnt see us ALLL as hrtbreakers, now maybe, just maybe if itz soo neccesary u need to adjust dat general rule of Thumb.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by jejelolatu(f): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2009
Evry time u hear a gurl say "all guys ar heartbreakers" u can be rest assured dat deep down in her mind she hopes her boyfrend/husband is d exception to dat statement.

Moreso, i'l hv u knw dat sayin y'al ar heartbreakers is actually a gud thing for d male folk cos dat way not much is expected from u guys and any lil thing dat is done wud be vry much appreciated.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2009
whitelexi:

I see you're still frontin cool

Well what can I say lurvy . . . . old habits die hard! wink cheesy

jejelolatu:

Evry time u hear a gurl say "all guys ar heartbreakers" u can be rest assured dat deep down in her mind she hopes her boyfrend/husband is d exception to dat statement.
Moreso, i'l hv u knw dat sayin y'al ar heartbreakers is actually a gud thing for d male folk cos dat way not much is expected from u guys and any lil thing dat is done wud be vry much appreciated.

Oh you mean like living in a fool's paradise? Yea you are right . . . I guess it helps us deal with it! cheesy

Flybulous:

@ Ujujoan Lol, u dont give up easily do you huh?, well just bcoz itz a personal opinion of your own doesnt make it true, atleast itz our little secret but i tell u, it aint got notin to do wit emotions, your just frontin hardcore

Personal opinion? Ha! Why dont we start a pool and see who's opinion is 'personal' tongue
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by smooooooth: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
guys are not the only ones doing the breaking, girls are breaking too. its a 2 way thing, thats why there's so much pieces on the floor.
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2009
jejelolatu:

@ topic
based on dis post are u suggestin dat we(females) stop making excuses for y'al and jst see y'al as heartbreakers??

Nope, I think he's insinuating that we are accusing them of something, but deep down within us, we know they are not that way. undecided

He's actually trying to exonerate his gender. That ok, we know they always look for a way out! sad
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Flybulous(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ujujoan Exonerate? Lmao, hmmm i think im beginning to like this chick now coz she aint as die hardcored as i tot,
I tink she just bin fluid
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2009
Flybulous:

@ujujoan Exonerate? Lmao, hmmm i think im beginning to like this chick now coz she aint as die hardcored as i tot,
I tink she just bin fluid

'Chick' ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by jejelolatu(f): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
Guys claim gurls talk too much bt at least we can keep a tab on wat we say.

Guys on d oda hand ar simply impossible, wen dey wnt to get a gurl dey wud claim dat al men ar not the same.
Wen a guy is caught cheating d story changes. They begin to insinuate dat "men are configured to cheat" because they ar moved by wat dey see.

Females aint stupid lyk dat, its nt lyk we cnt see thru ur lies, we jst choose to believe dem al d same.

At every point in time a mans natural instinct is to justify(exonerate) himself¤¤¤and yeah, dats wat dis thread is abt!
Re: You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? by Flybulous(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2009
@Ujujoan u know wat i mean wink

@jejelolatu hmmm, somtins are better off left unsaid

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Expect From Men? / How Can One Fight Against The Fear Of Being Disappointed Again? / Is It Wise For Both Parties To Share Their Past Be4 Marriage?(i.e. If Need Be)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.