Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,085 members, 7,936,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (9419 Views)

Dear Men:natural Food That Can Boast Your Sperm Count & Things That Destroy Them / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by ddiamond(f): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes no yes yeeeas, it depends sha, but after marriage nothing again, sooo nooooooo, and i mean NO/
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by oneluvb55(f): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
i
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by oneluvb55(f): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
I and my Hrt
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by ladygaga(f): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
i am
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2009
ladygaga:

i am

ladygaga,where u been babes? I missed you.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by envee(f): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by koolchicco: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
envee:

there's no such thng as a faithful partner, one will always go astray and the oda becomes tolerant,

I disagree and vehemently!
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Kennykennyluv: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
As for me,i have been faithful with my girl for the past 5yrs.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tojeafolabi: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2009
I WaS In A SeRIoUS rElAtIoNsHiP 4 3YeArS AnD I MiSsEd oUt On LoTs oF StUfF, SO It aInT WoRtH It, iMmA NeEd a fIsHeRmAn's mIt 2 CaTcH AlL ThE pUsSy cUmIn My wAy lAtElY sO WaTs thE PoInT
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by IYANGBALI: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2009
i can,t boast of any faithful relatioship because none of my girls bear the name faith so i can,t be faithful until i meet faith grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by na2day2(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2009
envee:

there's no such thng as a faithful partner, one will always go astray and the oda becomes tolerant,

the fact that u are unfaithful dont mean every1 else is like u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by H2O2: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
yehp sounds and looks like a trifling, thin hooker to me.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by sentimentalsoul(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2009
well is not easy as such, but there are few who can boost of one.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by ladygaga(f): 12:25am On Dec 20, 2009
ladygaga,where u been babes? I missed you.

eyonigger,i have been around oh, i should be asking u where u have been?so how have u been?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tRoOE(f): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2009
Y are you in a relationship in d 1st place if you cant be faithful cheesy
Relationship are 4 mature folks cheesy
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 12:44am On Dec 20, 2009
Look who is talking. Everyone here was unfaithful in one or two of their relationship be God touch them. I once said I would be faithfull on my first date but I played more than Okocha in that relationship when I found out being faithful means avoid going to night parties and stop having too much female friends.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2009
Look who is talking. Everyone here was unfaithful in one or two of their relationship before God touch them. I once said I would be faithfull on my first date but I played more than Okocha in that relationship when I found out being faithful means avoid going to night parties and stop having too much female friends.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2009
Look who is talking. Everyone here was unfaithful in one or two of their relationship before God touch them. I once said I would be faithfull on my first date but I played more than Okocha in that relationship until I found out being faithful means avoid going to night parties and stop having too much female friends.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2009
I av come to learn dat one has to b straight and sincere in everything one does. I was faithful 4 six yrs, until i made a terrible mistake dat i wuld 4eva regret. Though frustration led 2 my actions, it is still unjustifiable. I wuld advice dat rather than being unfaithful, just quit a relationship if u ar truly fed up. A feeling of guilt is never pleasant, peace is highly desirable.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by sillyboy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ Topic.

Am like I billion miles away from "Faithful". The road to being faithful is so far anf full of tolls that am not ready to pay. And I aint got no E-Z Pass. I'm not ready to make that jorney abeg. undecided
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by koolchicco: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
deoz:

I av come to learn dat one has to b straight and sincere in everything one does. I was faithful 4 six yrs, until i made a terrible mistake dat i wuld 4eva regret. Though frustration led 2 my actions, it is still unjustifiable. I wuld advice dat rather than being unfaithful, just quit a relationship if u ar truly fed up. A feeling of guilt is never pleasant, peace is highly desirable.

Thanks for the confession, now go and sin no more. tongue
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Deoz
i lik edat grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by oboms(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2009
Pls some one should tell me what to do.I can stay with a beautiful girl for as long as I want,but once I travel to another region without her,I get another one over there.One girl in a region at a time.I dont flirt.If she is in the same place with me,I dont look else were.I cant cope with distance.Body no be fire wood.But I dont flirt.What should I do?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by ayobase(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
I can of course.
faithful in quote!
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by lordkrato(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
Well, if you're faithful to all your babes then you are faithful.

At least you call them, do all that stuff then you are faithful.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2009
Yeah I can, always faithful. kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by rohdiah(f): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
men are cause of unfaithfullness from the women. when she shocked loves and care about his men and he is lipsrsealed not appreciating it rather paying her back by dating other girl will cool think he is not interested in her any more dat is when the game will start. lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by soulamanne(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
faithfulness, that is d nos 1 issue i any relatnhip, i cant vouch for anybody t wit what i c and hear
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by baybbootz(f): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2010
16-20
maturity does not come with age but responsiblity.

faithfulness,I think can onlybe appreciated and given fully,when you hav had a taste of infidelity or unfaithfulnes
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by sulad82i(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2010
Count me out.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by PokerFace(f): 8:18pm On May 26, 2010
Yes, i can. Why would anyone want to remain in an unfaithful relationship in the first place?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by pikadily(m): 2:57am On May 27, 2010
fathfull what shocked no i will pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? / Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! / I Fuucck Her Las Las!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.