Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:37 AM

#fantasyfriday 01 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #fantasyfriday 01 (275 Views)

DOWNLOAD Movie:the Alienist Season 1 Episode 01 (S01E01) / Godfather Of Harlem TV Series Download Season-01 / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#fantasyfriday 01 by Shalombrain: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
I’ve watched a lot of Angelina Jolie’s movies and so have I watched a lot of Brad Pitt’s but one particular movie that stands out in both of there careers is the piece they did together on Mr and Mrs.

The movie actually served as the first movie they two superstars will feature in together, also as the very first meeting between the two and also the platform that kick started the duo relationship that came to an abstract end last summer.

https://youtu.be/5QcpmzpC0lU

It was the same feeling I had when watching this movie I had when I saw the few seconds flick last year between Genevieve Nnaji and Hakeem.

I had this goose bump feelings, I thought at last we’d be getting a super spy Nollywood film only to find out that the flick was just an Advert for Etisalat. I never knew Genevieve was at the time an Etisalat ambassador.

So my fantasy for this #fantasyfriday is to have a top notch Nollywood spy movie.

What is your fantasy? Let us know in the comment box below or on Twitter @abspad.

(1) (Reply)

Kings Comedy / A Boy Caught By Kidnappers / Watch The Latest Funniest Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.