Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,087 members, 7,960,454 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Your Opinions On This New Product Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Opinions On This New Product Idea (417 Views)

Your Opinions On Mimilogistics / Full Explanation On How I Make 160k Plus In 2 Weeks Selling This NEW Product / What You Need To Know About Patenting Your Product Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinions On This New Product Idea by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I know lot of us are feeling the effect of this season so badly, heat everywhere, finding it difficult to sleep because of heat. The electricity is so bad to put on our air conditions or fan. fuel is also expensive and somehow scarce. Most night we have to make do of our small traditional hand fan. but we all know that it is a bit hand fanning ourselves with the hand fan. that is where the reason for this write up. imagine if we could make a battery stick for it, a stick that you can just place beside you, insert your hand fan and it will start blowing breeze on you. I know you are probably thinking that there is already a chargeable fan in the market but the difference between that and this new innovation is that, this one can be easily carried, you can go anywhere with it because the stick can be folded. It last longer than rechargeable fans, it make use of our normal tiger battery and most especially it is much cheaper than rechargeable fan. Please my fellow Nigerians, this trend is made to get your opinions about this. your responses will highly be cherished. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

NSE LIVE! Dangote Cement Drags Equities To N149bn Loss / [news] Simple Things We Can Do To Make Nigerian Women Better || Www.naijaram.com / Is There Anyone Who Have A Facebook Page For Sale/rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.