Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,045 members, 7,970,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:40 AM

- Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (1393 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by smartbiz4all: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Join the latest peer to peer network that operates just one package today and get double of your investment within the same day & maximum of 5days. The network operates just one package of 10,000naira which makes earning fast for all members.
Simply visit the website www.moneyland.com.ng and register to enjoy this great opportunity.

***MODIFIED***
THREAD CLOSED DUE TO INTRUDERS, NEW THREAD ALREADY OPENED.
Re: by smartbiz4all: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2017
Join & be glad that you did
Re: by rejuvenation: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2017
smartbiz4all:
Join the latest peer to peer network that operates just one package today and get double of your investment within the same day & maximum of 5days. The network operates just one package of 10,000naira which makes earning fast for all members.
Simply visit the website www.moneyland.com.ng and register to enjoy this great opportunity.

S C A M
Re: by smartbiz4all: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2017
rejuvenation:

S C A M
I checked all your post so far & discovered that you are trying to label other networks as s c a m so that you can promote G H W. let me advise you, your method is not a good method & the best thing that you can do is to promote what you believed in because saying evil about other networks will never makes people join G H W. Its of no importance to speak evil of something that you have zero knowledge about.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: by smartbiz4all: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Dont be left out, take the right step & be glad that you did
Re: by smartbiz4all: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
still paying very fast
Re: by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mapurse php and sql database script for sale. zero eight zero 9 9 2 9 4 6 5 8
Re: by smartbiz4all: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Dont be left out of this wonderful offer
Re: by sats: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
smartbiz4all:

I checked all your post so far & discovered that you are trying to label other networks as s c a m so that you can promote G H W. let me advise you, your method is not a good method & the best thing that you can do is to promote what you believed in because saying evil about other networks will never makes people join G H W. Its of no importance to speak evil of something that you have zero knowledge about.
Thanks

you wan compare your site with g h w? i ask you to join g h w? does g h w look like it needs more people?

if you paid for that site, go and collect your money back?
its garbage, anybody that puts money there, is not smart
all you little rubbish sites must wither away, you put https, you try o
only the best will remain and they are not more than 5.

Re: by sats: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
U2008:
Mapurse php and sql database script for sale. zero eight zero 9 9 2 9 4 6 5 8

garbage ... keep hustling
Re: by smartbiz4all: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2017
sats:

you wan compare your site with g h w? i ask you to join g h w? does g h w look like it needs more people?

if you paid for that site, go and collect your money back?
its garbage, anybody that puts money there, is not smart
all you little rubbish sites must wither away, you put https, you try o
only the best will remain and they are not more than 5.
are you now satisfied? thanks
Re: by smartbiz4all: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Join the best network today and be glad that you did.
Re: by smartbiz4all: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
join now & make money without stress

(1) (Reply)

The 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme Is Now Open – / Small Scale Manufacturing-what Capital? / Any Paypal Exchanger In Ibadan? Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.