Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,034 members, 7,936,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

This Is What I Use To Get My Erection Back After 5 Years!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is What I Use To Get My Erection Back After 5 Years!! (482 Views)

Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Use To Get My Erection Back After 5 Years!! by Alexshop: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
He Got His MOJO Back!

We don't just talk about Ruzu, we allow our success be our noise. Everyday testimonies stream in as one more person encounters the power and efficacy of Ruzu Bitters. It is said you cannot argue with results and RUZU has loads of results to prove that it is a bitters in a class of its own. 

Here’s what someone who does the RUZU business had to share from one of his clients:

A professor I sold Ruzu to called me to share his testimony. He had bought Ruzu for something else entirely but experienced something far more than he bargained for. After spending a few minutes to pray for me, I couldn't wait to find out what was going on. 

He shared with me that for 5 years he couldn't sustain an erection. His self worth was damaged and his marriage was suffering heavily. Within days of using Ruzu, he had an erection for the first time in 5 years! He was so excited and over joyed. His marriage is being restored, and he's getting his mojo back.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Say A “bless You” / The Look Of Your Nails And Its Health Implications / Don Tackles Naca Insists New Drug Cures Hiv/aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.