Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,166 members, 7,936,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland (24783 Views)

Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai / Nasir El-rufai And His Wife, Aisha Loved Up In New Photos / Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by Edwin111: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
This man with all his EVIL intents is aspiring to be future Nigerian president, Someone must do something about this, i say stop this man nowwwww.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by rhames(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
veekid:

short man devil

Short man na small pikin mate
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by Duru009(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Future president of Nigeria....
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by emmasege: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
SageTravels:
So No University in Nigeria is doing PhD
That's part of the change they promised you. May the soul of Nigeria be delivered from the grip of this Association of Protected Criminals someday.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by emmasege: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
biaframustcome:
Unbelievable, is he still a governor? Who is running the state? See why Africa is poor.
Why can't he go on indefinite study leave with pay if your president could go on indefinite medical leave (with his entourage) with pay, for an undisclosed ailment?
Africa is definitely poor not because we are poor resource-wise but because of bad leadership, and Nigeria's case is exceptionally worse.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by metallisc(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Topet124:

He will rule you life like his ruling kaduna

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by danjaD(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
No matter what u do, u'll never be the president of this country, blood sucking demon
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by yinks2020: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
That KIRIKU of a thing is not fine but they came up with pHD without admission, God will punish all the evil doers .
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing, our future president

- "The institution ranked sixth among the world best universities." (I doubt this information) shocked
- "I’m looking forward to teaching H.E.@elrufai in November, student at UNU Merit/Maastricht University.” (Is he undertaking course works and research) or (Coursework based PhD grin grin grin)

With a doctorate, Nasir el Rufai would be in the best position to mount the highest position in the Land.

Even if he competes with incumbent Vice President Professor Yomi Osinbajo for the position of President, he would surely defeat him in APC.

He has the sterling qualities - first as technocrat - second as one with experience in modern day political governance.

Even Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan knows this as fact.

I wish his thesis would focus on grassroot development in Nigeria using the case of Lagos & Abuja to build on.
u are hailing him.when did u c any public official from Holland come 2 study in Nigeria?a man doesn't believe in what we u think he can fix it?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by deweyinmi: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
you ought to be ruling a state ooooo
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by Kingspin(m): 3:10am On Mar 18, 2017
No need for him do that Islam have block his brain.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by taiwo3489(m): 4:11am On Mar 18, 2017
MinorityTribe:
He graduated with a First class in Quantity Surveying ABU in case you are wondering.

That my course joor... Greatest Quantity Surveyors...
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by leadword(m): 6:11am On Mar 18, 2017
mtcheew......our leader has enslaved us to White people, they prove indirectly that our Education, health,and security sectors are not good at all.while a whole president was travel for medical strip,a governor for Academical strip,don't let us say their Children........while we call ourselves republic while we don't have basic things to proud of,Government has failed....... Do we still have future in this country? nairalander answer me
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland by Meritwellz: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2017
To whom brain is giving common sense is expected. Elrufai you lack common sense sha!!! Neglecting the crisis and death of innocent nigerian in ur land fo holland..aboki foolishness in the highest order.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS: Appointments Are Not Lopsided –FG / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.