Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (835 Views)

You can own this land for free ( pics ) / Don't Make This Mistake; Fail To Own A Land Before Age 30 / Acres Of Land At Karishi Fct, Abuja. 100k Per Plot Buy In Acres And Sell In Bit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ggoldmine(f): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lol.. Just pray dat d bank will give u d contact details of d person.. and that d person is willing to transfer it bak.. If not, money is so gone
Re: . by Dammyomatic(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin ;DMMM participant
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dammyomatic:
grin grin ;DMMM participant
grin
Re: . by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
For this Recession?

Pray dat the person get fear of God...

2 Likes

Re: . by slimthugchimee(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
the money can only be transfered if the account is valid
Re: . by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Go cry beg manager and also pray oh.

Chaiiii

What an error

Such is life and life is such at times u knw
Re: . by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
ggoldmine:
cry
I transferred 100k to a wrong Eco bank account by mistake from my fidelity bank account. Already on my way to the bank. pls, I need the help of anyone in Eco bank. The money is for urgent use. Pls help! help. I'm so scared.

u r so scared

No u r nt...

If u r...u for count the acct number severally before u send..
Re: . by ggoldmine(f): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
slimthugchimee:
the money can only be transfered if the account is valid

how? I don't understand.
Re: . by slimthugchimee(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
ggoldmine:

how? I don't understand.

the account that you wrote, was it a mistake? like you missed two or one number.

or did you put a totallt different number?

if the account number you wrote down doesnt exist, you can go back to the bank with your reciept to collect your money back

but if the acct number is right, then start praying
Re: . by ggoldmine(f): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
slimthugchimee:

the account that you wrote, was it a mistake? like you missed two or one number.

or did you put a totallt different number?

if the account number you wrote down doesnt exist, you can go back to the bank with your reciept to collect your money back

but if the acct number is right, then start praying

I copied the account from my mum's savings booklet, did the transfer, only to find out that the name wasn't my mum's. There was an error in her savings booklet. (old savings booklet: before d collection of ATM)
Re: . by slimthugchimee(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
ggoldmine:

I copied the account from my mum's savings booklet, did the transfer, only to find out that the name wasn't my mum's. There was an error in her savings booklet. (old savings booklet: before d collection of ATM)

hmmmmmm, dont mind me, i will need to ask you some few questions.

so you mean the acct you sent it was valid?

have you recieved debit alert?
Re: . by ggoldmine(f): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
slimthugchimee:

hmmmmmm, dont mind me, i will need to ask you some few questions.
so you mean the acct you sent it was valid?
have you recieved debit alert?
yes. I found out from the debit alert.
Re: . by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
ggoldmine:

yes. I found out from the debit alert.
so r u @the bank nw?
Re: . by ggoldmine(f): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
so r u @the bank nw?

I'm through with the bank. was asked to fill a form. I just need someone in Eco bank to help monitor or check the account. The money is for urgent use.
Re: . by WALEXYY(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
ggoldmine:
cry
I transferred 100k to a wrong Eco bank account by mistake from my fidelity bank account. Already on my way to the bank. pls, I need the help of anyone in Eco bank. The money is for urgent use. Pls help! help. I'm so scared.

Pls, I didn't use it for Ponzi, was meant for my mum's business

Sorry dude.
Shit happens sometimes, no Man knows it all.
Try and call their contact centre 07005000000 or send them mail engcontactcentre@ecobank.com with the transaction details sharp sharp
Re: . by ggoldmine(f): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
WALEXYY:

Sorry dude.
Shit happens sometimes, no Man knows it all.
Try and call their contact centre 07005000000 or send them mail engcontactcentre@ecobank.com with the transaction details sharp sharp

Thanks
Re: . by ggoldmine(f): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Got back the money today. Thanks y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Westwood Park Estate 2, Sangotedo- Ajah, Lagos.1 plot attract 1 Apple phone / 1.5hacters For 500k In Abuja! / Elegant 6 Units Of Two Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.