Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (2289 Views)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Adigun055(m): 12:13am On Mar 23, 2017
shocked!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 23, 2017
LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

3 Likes

Re: I by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Op I beg na God I take beg you no dey post on nairaland again

5 Likes

Re: I by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Short girls ROCK!

what u gonna do with a tall girl if she's lazy af? undecided Besides there's some cute & adorable stuffs u can do with short girls (if u know what I mean) wink smiley wink tongue
Re: I by stevealibi: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Personally I dnt like short dark girls, so bro quit dt gey
Re: I by Adigun055(m): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Op I beg na God I take beg you no dey post on nairaland again

Next time you see my name on a thread Abeg Waka pass.
Re: I by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Less than 5ft? I'll pass mehnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: I by longjohnsilver: 12:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Op...if height go be wetin go make u cheat on d poor girl later...no bother ursef with the rlship oh because all dis teenage girls can be funny wit their clapback on u wen u cheat oh...make u no go die young oh bros.
Re: I by Adigun055(m): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2017
stevealibi:
Personally I dnt like short dark girls, so bro quit dt gey

Lol
Re: I by Adigun055(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Short girls ROCK!

what u gonna do with a tall girl if she's lazy af? undecided Besides there's some cute & adorable stuffs u can do with short girls (if u know what I mean) wink smiley wink tongue

Wehdone ma!!!
Re: I by Adigun055(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2017
longjohnsilver:
Op...if height go be wetin go make u cheat on d poor girl later...no bother ursef with the rlship oh because all dis teenage girls can be funny wit their clapback on u wen u cheat oh...make u no go die young oh bros.

True talk bro, I'm just so confused.
Re: I by Dojupyo(f): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Is that a criteria to be in love?

What if, we ladies decides to love Tall, Dark and Handsome guys, who go come love the short, ugly ones?
Re: I by Adigun055(m): 12:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Dojupyo:
Is that a criteria to be in love?

What if, we ladies decides to love Tall, Dark and Handsome guys, who go come love the short, ugly ones?

Lwkmd.... I think you've said it all. Really appreciate, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I by McBrooklyn(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2017
cry
Re: I by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Is she thick?If yes,can you pm her number to me?Abeg!!
Re: I by ElizaVeta(f): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Oh...!
So if you guys have to make out, it will be as if you're drinking water from a tap!! grin; D
Re: I by harffie(m): 1:55am On Mar 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Oh...!
So if you guys have to make out, it will be as if you're drinking water from a tap!! grin; D
I thought op asked for advice...lol grin
Re: I by acenazt: 3:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Ah Bros. Short Gals R The Best
Re: I by Benekruku(m): 3:56am On Mar 23, 2017
Never date a short girl

Your growth in life will also be stunted.

Tall slim Size 0 girls re the recommended specification to succeed in life
Re: I by agohmamuda(m): 5:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Bro there's an advantage to her being short. She can give u head while standing. so he doesnt have to go 2ru the stress of going on her knees to give head.
If u really love her, date her and pump her with beans and yam. Feed her with only that for 2 years. Tnk me later.

1 Like

Re: I by Kondomatic(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Short people are full of surprises bro, just make sure you don't provoke her too much because she can easily lift and raise you to her shoulder level before throwing you down like a log.

They can dodge blows, give descent hits and beat a tall guy senseless just like professional boxers.
Re: I by DIKEnaWAR: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2017
You have not even asked her out to know if she will accept your not. You don't even know if she will not turn you down for being too tall (and stvpid). How can you love a girl you have not asked out and still doubt your feelings because of her height?

1 Like

Re: I by Adigun055(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Benekruku:
Never date a short girl

I know a lot of tall girls bro, buh na olosho then be. grin
Re: I by agohmamuda(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2017
agohmamuda:
Bro there's an advantage to her being short. She can give u head while standing. so she doesnt have to go 2ru the stress of going on her knees to give head.
If u really love her, date her and pump her with beans and yam. Feed her with only that for 2 years. Tnk me later.
Re: I by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Benekruku:
Never date a short girl

What logic! Someone would say hanging around size zeros have also reduced your IQ to 0.
Re: I by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2017
less than 5 feet? is she tall up to aki and pawpaw?
Re: I by Rasmodox101(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2017
So what if she's short?
are short girls nt entitled 2 being loved, or is being short a deadly disease or a curse. . . . .
so unreasonable..
. . . .skuulfees . . . .
Re: I by richboy7(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
op there is no problem. date them. they are petite not short. most of them are hot and sexy due to their stature. am telling u
Re: I by Fernandowski(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
short girls are okay but below 5ft damn!!!!!

she a midget bro........... too short for me Abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / 9 Hidden Benefits Of Masturbation You Should Know Today / Badoo Girls! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.