Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,129 members, 7,963,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:01 PM

Which Governor Said This? I Will Pay Debt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Governor Said This? I Will Pay Debt? (594 Views)

Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? / BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Governor Said This? I Will Pay Debt? by itocoonlin(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
Attimes i wonder what people think even before aspiring to become a Governor, imagine asking my state governor what will u do when u become a governor and u know what he answered? " i will first of all pay debts" which debt? naturally he was reffering to all the money that he lents/borrows from Financial institutions to finance his election but we were decieved cos we thought that he wanted to pay all the debt owed the Civil servants by the past administration and we voted enmass for him. now can u tell who is this state Governor?
Re: Which Governor Said This? I Will Pay Debt? by Ncharra: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2009
itocoonlin:

Attimes i wonder what people think even before aspiring to become a Governor, imagine asking my state governor what will u do when u become a governor and u know what he answered? " i will first of all pay debts" which debt? naturally he was reffering to all the money that he lents/borrows from Financial institutions to finance his election but we were decieved cos we thought that he wanted to pay all the debt owed the Civil servants by the past administration and we voted enmass for him. now can u tell who is this state Governor?

His name is Itohoimo Udosen
Re: Which Governor Said This? I Will Pay Debt? by chosen04(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2009
Is NCHARRA AND NCHARA same person?

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Pdp Alliance Says Waziri / 8 Years After Bola Ige's Murder / Nigeria Is Seriously Under Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.