Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (299 Views)

A Thread Showcase Three Bedroom Block Of Flat At Lokogoma Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: . by Focusmind: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2017
I am unrepentant minimalist - but getting my wife to follow the minimalist patter has been a problem. keeping what is not necessary and hanging things up and down on the wall making the entire room look cloggy and occupied
Re: . by Flaghouse1: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Braden7:
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this thread or on the family section

Minimalism is the intentional promotion of the things we most value and need,and the removal of everything that distracts us from it. It is a life that forces intentionality. And as a result, it forces improvements in almost all aspects of your life.
Another word for minimalism is Simplicity. simple ,yet elegant. There's beauty in simplicity
o

Guy,

It's the right section for the post,me as a person I fancy minimalist style of living,hang on to what you need as immediate material possession and discard what is not relevant ,by organizing junk yard sales.

Most items we keep at home we really don't need them,like my wife has over 5 blenders,microwave oven-3,cooking pots-9 and some other items we might not need in another 5 years,once I advice her to sell story starts
Re: . by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

3 Plots Of Land For Sale At Affordable Price With Warehouse And Office Space. / Direct To Caretaker !!!!! No Agent Fee, No Commission!!!!! 08106098294 / Make This Easter Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.