Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,655 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola (708 Views)

D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola by thinkmoney(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Timi Dakolo shared a beautiful photo of the duo and wrote; ‘ITS BE 5 AMAZING YEARS…BUT IT STILL FEELS LIKE YESTERDAY… THANK GOD I DIDN’T AGREE TO BE JUST FRIENDS… AS YOU WANTED TO TURN ME TO THE ZONAL COORDINATOR OF THE( FRIEND ZONE )OF SOUTH SOUTH.. AS YOU CAN SEE,I NOW KNOW HOW TO FOLD MY CLOTHES PROPERLY..EAT ON THE DINING TABLE NOT ON THE BED..I AM WORKING ON ARRANGING THE SHOE PART..AND ITS NOT EASY..PLEASE LETS GO BACK TO THE TIME WHEN I COULD SING AND YOU WILL JUST FORGIVE ME..DON’T DO THIS SEE FINISH NA ..LET MY MUSIC STILL TOUCH YOU… AND ABEG EHN.. TRY NOT TO ALWAYS BE CALLING MY FULL NAMES DURING ARGUMENT.. IT SCARES ME.. I AM.STILL LOOKING FOR A PIGIN ENGLISH TEACHER FOR YOU.. FIGHTING WITH GOOD ENGLISH IS REALLY FUNNY BECAUSE WORDS LIKE( EXPEDIENT) CANT BE THROWN INTO AN ARGUMENT.. JUST SO YOU KNOW WE ARE STILL DATING EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 5 YEARS NOW…LET ME JUST SAY IT NOW.. I DONT LIKE AEROBICS..I ALWAYS FEEL USELESS AFTERWARDS. DO YOUR THING ALONE, PLEASE I LIKE SLEEP, ITS NOT NICE THAT YOU WAKE ME UP 3AM AND WHISPER BABY I WANT TO TALK TO YOU…HALF OF THE TIME.. I AM JUST NODDING.. I DIDNT HEAR JACK..AND WHEN I SAY BABY YOU ARE RIGHT..ITS JUST SO YOU CAN LET ME SLEEP. PLEASE FORGIVE MY ANYHOW BEHAVIOURS IN ADVANCE..I LOVE YOU BUSOLA DAKOLO..FOREVER IS JUST A START..FOREVER WAS MADE FOR YOU AND ME..www.blaksun3000..com

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
anytime I see this couple marriage go just dey hungry me
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola by INTROVERT1: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congrats to you bro, for you found your real wife, mother of a nation....unlike other celebrity that you hardly learn anything from then in term of marital issue
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
If I find a geh like DAT in naija.....will be tempted to settle down... But I still can't find poo......as at today d count is 120k gehs.....I heard there are bout 5.6billion of them.....still searching!!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola by deedondavi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
lovely ....
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola by poshestmina(f): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2017
Lovely!
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola by jidobaba(m): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2017
When will she ever write her own? Putting women on pedestals is last decade. Woman wrapper.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola by Arsenalholic(m): 12:51am On Apr 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
anytime I see this couple marriage go just dey hungry me
As in ehn!!! Beautiful lady, modest, cool headed and looks really respectful.

These kinda ladies are out there still, we just have to keep digging. But while we look for them, we go dey slay all the slay mamas and slay queens all the way grin

Btw, OP stop typing in all caps na
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Arsenalholic:

These kinda ladies are out there still, we just have to keep digging. But while we look for them, we go dey slay all the slay mamas and slay queens all the way grin

abeg anytime you see one, nor forget to mention me o...
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Busola by thinkmoney(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Arsenalholic:

I am shouting abi?

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Flirts Openly With Rosaline Meurer / Nairaland Bois And Their Sexlife / Male Sexual Virginity/purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.