Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,882 members, 7,959,760 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University (3210 Views)

Student Expelled For "Speech & Hearing Challenges" Sues Rivers State University / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by kiddsx: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2009
An undergraduate female student was expelled at one of the private university, just because she is pregnant.
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by Akebulan: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2009
hmm sad

Awaits responses
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by abrahym(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2009
hmm dis serious.
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by abrahym(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2009
hmm dis serious.
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2009
@poster
i guess the university had a rule about expelling pregnant students. . . . . . not the end of the world.
she can continue and finish her education next year or whenever she will find the time to go back to university.
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by eyoniggar(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2009
This must be covenant university.
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2009
^^^

Or Madonna University!
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by yme1(f): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2009
eyoniggar:

This must be covenant university.
exactly
when did it become a crime to be pregnant while in school(university) undecided
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by Seun(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2009
Which university?
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by johndavid1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2009
eh fit even be one of d lecturers wey give her belly oh.[color=][/color] [color=][/color]
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by biina: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2009
That would be a glorified secondary school.
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by eyoniggar(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2009
I heard of the gist, my girlfriend told me. Its covenant University.

y me:

exactly
when did it become a crime to be pregnant while in school(university) undecided

The issue boils down to maintaining a high moral profile background in the school premises.

It is said that it is unchristian to bear a child prior to marriage rituals.
That been said, the believe whoever gets pregnant at that stage is an unbeliever, and they dnt want an unbeliever in their school.

Additional prohibited acts in the school premises as speculated by my gf includes that no female and male must pair starting from 6pm in the night. In short during the day, if male and female should pair while walking together, they must maintain a decent distance of about 3 inches away from each other.

No wearing of Jeans by either male or female, only khaki, and other normal materials. A guy was expelled after being caught with a bottle of red label in his luggage.

2 students were expelled because they forgot to come along with their Bibles to the chapel.

Male students must not walk around the girls hostel starting from 6pm.

No usage of phone, you can only call or receive with the schools phone booth allocated to all hostels.
Although some do use phones, but not openly, depending on what level you are in school.

Redeemers Uni have theirs, but its nothing compared to Covenant Uni, the policies are just too harsh to bear.

PS: As for you Seun, you owe me an apology, supposedly calling me an ex-con just because I was served a permanent BAN, that is an insult to my personality, not an internet personality persay, because I believe there aint nothing as such. How can a BAN result to someone being called and ex-con?
Have I committed any crime against any of your family? You even went ahead in speculating that my signature is against the Nairaland rules and you ordered for the removal of my name on the Romance award polling list without any single announcement that my siggy signals such unwanted acts.

You are the ADMIN of this forum, so I believe the way you carry out your judgments must be in accordance and tolerable in GENERAL.
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2009
I'll be back with my reply. grin grin
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by selencious(f): 5:09am On Jan 19, 2010
Well, if that's one of the rules and regulations of the school, its no big deal. Some Universities has got their own rules and regulations one must abide with. So, u gat no right to question em, In mi own University, we are made to sign a pledge not to smoke, drink, gamble, lie, have sex, homesexuals prohibited, etc. Its ur choice to either abide by the rules or go somewhere else. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by SwtzMinx(f): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2010
.i agree wit u selenci0us. . .the uni pr0lly xpelled her c0x it ws against their rulez. .
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by slimes(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2010
selencious:

Well, if that's one of the rules and regulations of the school, its no big deal. Some Universities has got their own rules and regulations one must abide with. So, u gat no right to question em, In mi own University, we are made to sign a pledge not to smoke, drink, gamble, lie, have intimacy, homesexuals prohibited, etc. Its your choice to either abide by the rules or go somewhere else. smiley smiley smiley
Yeah, rules are made to be obeyed.
Re: Pregnant Female Student Expelled At University by kallixtus(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2010
slimes:

Yeah, rules are made to be obeyed.
and are also meant to be destroyed.

(1) (Reply)

2010/2011 Admission@ Osun State Polytechnic, Iree / JAMB Profile Creation 2018, SMS Short Code Message To Cost N50 Per Applicant / Phenomenal Lautech Medic Bags 8 Distinctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.