Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,123 members, 7,936,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube (54975 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Khriztarl(f): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Evinsco:
Well.....let give respect to whom respect is due......even if you can't respect him as a pastor...respect his old age,he senior most of you parents and he is more experienced on life issues than you are.
So let lay constructive criticisms without going biased on our opinion on this issue.
Me and you know what trends on Facebook....d slay mamas,slay queen,mhiz disand u knw that 95% of our girls want to feel belong,when they see their friends dressing unclad because of likes.
So i will take it that the man is just trying to tell you that you should be cautious and carefull when choosing your wife and not adviceable to pick from facebook.
So if you marry slay queen and d likes.....just be getting ready to be slayed when you later find her nudes/sex videos on youtube.
He that has hear let him hear......

The post on twitter is like a parable.....only d wise can interpret.
Savaged wisdom..
thanks for the clearification
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by RastaLoco: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
I have always argue that no Nigerian pastor has the spirit of GOD, people say am disrespectful. I can easily list their foolishness by their names attached to it. I do not blame the pastors that much again, I blame the empty heads going to them.

Adeboye makes many unfounded statement all the time but we easily ignored them and move on. he is exhausted with tricks and lying now its time to make stupid uneducated statement.

Suleman made similar foolish statement last time talking about people using electronics device to read the bible that its a sin and not right , can you imagine that?

Another mumu preacher said God told him that naira Marley is a demon, just imagine that kind of mumu statement? ( God would tell another man that one of the people Jehushua died for is a demon? and this very preacher is taken serious) There is no way God would tell any man that a fellow man is a demon, that is a share lie. God will not lie, but pastors are full of lies.

These are the little things to watch out for to know whether these noise makers actually posses the spirit of God or not
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by cuteeme: 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
felixomor:

Its a way of telling youths the possibility of online flirting which u and i know is very common....
Just because he met his wife in pre-facebook era, does not make him a sayer in such matters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.