Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,863 members, 7,962,822 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Davido Pushed Fans As They Struggle To Touch Him While Approaching To Stage(pic, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pushed Fans As They Struggle To Touch Him While Approaching To Stage(pic, (719 Views)

Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video) / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) / Street Hawkers Burst Into B-RED On Hold Up, As They Rush To Touch Him(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pushed Fans As They Struggle To Touch Him While Approaching To Stage(pic, by NaijaEntertainm: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: Davido Pushed Fans As They Struggle To Touch Him While Approaching To Stage(pic, by soberdrunk(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
"touch him", boys way wan use style thief chain... angry

Ps- I dont know why people get excited seeing artistes, i remember last year i was on a flight from Portharcourt to Lagos and a certain "celebrity" sat next to me, the guy was trying so hard for me to notice him and get starstruck' to the extent that he started making imaginary calls, in my mind i was like "what is wrong with this one", me that i was thinking of cold gulder and catfish peppersoup...... angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pushed Fans As They Struggle To Touch Him While Approaching To Stage(pic, by youngest85(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pride comes before a fall
Re: Davido Pushed Fans As They Struggle To Touch Him While Approaching To Stage(pic, by SolexxBarry(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
He's a human too,he might need space at time

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Marcy Dolapo-oni Rocks Baby Bump At An Event / See Sultry And Mind Blowing Photos Of Endowed Girl Spotted With Psquare (photos) / It Seems It's A Baby Girl For Toolz And Hubby Tunde Demuren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.