Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,130 members, 7,936,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:05 PM

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths (54269 Views)

Killings Need To Be Handled Carefully To Avoid Civil War - Osinbajo / Remove Land Land From Map To Avoid Civil War Itsekiri Youths Warn IPOB MASSOB / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by nonsobaba: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Honestly, I blame other tribes and groups who are getting unnecessarily worked up by Ipod and their online shenanigans. Just ignore those criminals and they will fade away when no one engages them in their worthless back-and-forth. Their periodic marchpass was banned in anambra state and they were chased far to rivers state to be with their PDP sponsors and resume their nuisance there because Wike gave them ground, so I don't understand why itsekiris, urhobos etc should be worried about those petty thieves, when a hard-core Igbo state like Anambra has put them to flight.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

Whether u like it or not these are the last dayz of Nigeria.

U shouldn't marry from people u despise and neither should u share nationality with them.

U end up living and sleeping hate. It eventually killz u.

You have a active imagination and that's why they're paying you to invoke more terror. Those horsemen would dust you pretty soon.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by AgentSmith001: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2017
nonsobaba:
Honestly, I blame other tribes and groups who are getting unnecessarily worked up by Ipod and their online shenanigans. Just ignore those criminals and they will fade away when no one engages them in their worthless back-and-forth. Their periodic marchpass was banned in anambra state and they were chased far to rivers state to be with their PDP sponsors and resume their nuisance there because Wike gave them ground, so I don't understand why itsekiris, urhobos etc should be worried about those petty thieves, when a hard-core Igbo state like Anambra has put them to flight.
. onye ara

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Ndiofe: 1:19am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:
Wat many dont know is that the biggest biggots are mostly those that seek out inter-tribal marriage or interracial marriage as a means of acting out against a group they despise.

Gowon was murdering Igbos and keeping an Igbo sex slave at the same time. She gave him a bastard who ended up in Jail for 24 years in America. Almost as long as Mandela. The boy paid for his fathers crime. Even his birth was a crime.

FFK too wrote many anti igbo article but made a habbit of sleeping with Igbo women, bragging about sleeping with Ojukwu wife and how she is a left over and then ended up with an igbo girl young enough to be his daughter.

This is suppose to be a measure of unity? Sex is not a measure for unity.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 04, 2017
@unstableaswater, this is the same reason you are colliding headlong with resistance. Doing the same thing, consistently and expecting a different result is absolute madness. Your posts here reflects the state of your mind. You guys lack tact, strategies or diplomacy, some vital values that is badly needed in your struggle. Continue in this way, and watch your effort linger for another 50 years.
Time to go back to the drawing board.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 1:28am On Apr 04, 2017
blues20:
@unstableaswater, this is the same reason you are colliding headlong with resistance. Doing the same thing, consistently and expecting a different result is absolute madness. Your posts here reflects the state of your mind. You guys lack tact, strategies or diplomacy, some vital values that is badly needed in your struggle. Continue in this way, and watch your effort linger for another 50 years.
Time to go back to the drawing board.

The ground is urs go and try if u think u can do better.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

Only a true brother will tell you the truth. The truth is bitter. One love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2017
blues20:

Only a true brother will tell you the truth. The truth is bitter. One love.

Let me tell u, Nigeria is a British Company, if u think they will let go of their business venture quietly then u need to arrange meeting with Ojukwu for briefing.

Nnamdi Kanu has taken a route they understand very well and that is self sacrifice. Martin Luther King did it and it worked. Marathi Gandhi did it and it worked. Nelson Mandela did it and it worked.

Instead they will not give us Biafra, we will all come out and die.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

You might be taking with your paymaster there grin
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by LionDeLeo: 5:49am On Apr 04, 2017
The long and short of it is that these creatures that keep saying the north is a parasite because of oil deposit in the Niger Delta region are themselves very interested and desperately want to carve same resources to themselves alone. Nawao!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Zhirinovsky: 6:02am On Apr 04, 2017
So you don't know Igbos are also in rivers state?
YelloweWest:

I mistakenly omitted igbos in delta state. However is there any other place where u have igbos out side the 5 states and delta??
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by YelloweWest: 6:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
So you don't know Igbos are also in rivers state?
Don't any of them want to join biafra?

This is tye reason why this movement may never succeed. Ikwerre and oyibo may have migrated from igbo land but they want nothing to do with biafra! That's just the reality.

It's not by force. Limit the movement to 5 igbo states and delta igbo....

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by YelloweWest: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2017
cheruv:

Akuko!
From your name you're kalabari...and I don't think we've any business with you grin
My grandfather mother is ikwerre. I grew up in her place.

Ikwerre people want nothing to do with biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by richeso: 6:30am On Apr 04, 2017
you read this only online. come to the streets and see many youth begging for biafra
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by raeallison: 6:37am On Apr 04, 2017
High quality video/movies is always a desire of each and every movies lover so if you want to high quality videos you want an app like Showbox which gives you a hassle free downloading of movies.
showbox app download
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Igbo20(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2017
pls tell us a stoy
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by forgiveness: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

Like I said, marry as many as u like the English did it and even went as far as erode Irish and Scottish language replacing it with English.

Today, Ireland is a Country on its own, Scotland is demanding referendum to break away despite their thousands of years history together.

Please enjoy urself, everybody dey catch the fun but after that Biafra matter is there. From my examples above, u should know Biafra will emerge, all this is just time wasting on a people that have concluded and decided they no longer want to be part of Nigeria.

Which Scotland is demanding for referendum?

Is it the one that made a lot of noise about referendum for self governance but voted against self governance after the referendum? grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by ldpele(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Ofcos I can not descend soo low to an IQ of -ve10
A fool is not capable of obtaining wisdom
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by obiezed: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2017
erico2k2:

correct, I was just pointing you to the definition of the ND, EDO state is included in ND cos of Oil derivatives AKA 13%
Just saw this,Edo state has one tributary(ethiope river) running thru its south eastern most corner of the state, the vast majority of its land mass is not situated within the delta itself,but is adjoining it,pls again consult map.
The oil reserve allocated to Edo is mostly offshore, not land based, however it deserves to in the NDDC,but physically,it is barely in the delta rivers network system.the aforementioned S.E states are actually more embedded in the delta than it.that's the hypocrisy.
This nebulous'ethnicity' some people keep claiming Niger deltan does not exist anywhere except in the minds of those who have allowed the government to define who they are and what they are.
If the government comes tomorrow and tell them they are west deltan or east deltan,they will start claiming this,Edo are edos,they have been so for thousands of years.emancipate your mind and the rest will follow.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Zhirinovsky: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Lol..you think the Igbos in rivers will choose to remain with the haussa n yorubas in Nigeria than follow their brothers in Biafra? You r funny! Your post stinks of fear that Biafra may exceed five states and your fears are right.
I am not a biafran ragitator but the minute it materialises I will be amongst the first to get the passport. Same with an average ibibio, efik and Ijaw. You think these people will choose to follow yoruba n hausa in nigeria than follow igbo in biafra?
My guy for here wey carry biafra for head na Ibibio sef(akwaibom).
If you know igbos well you will know that the don't need oil to survive and don't care about itsekiri oil. The only thing the need is access to the sea for trade which akwaibom or rivers will provide and in like 12 yrs after indepndence no one will recognise biafra again.
quote author=YelloweWest post=55242663]

This is tye reason why this movement may never succeed. Ikwerre and oyibo may have migrated from igbo land but they want nothing to do with biafra! That's just the reality.

It's not by force. Limit the movement to 5 igbo states and delta igbo.... [/quote]
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by YelloweWest: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Lol..you think the Igbos in rivers will choose to remain with the haussa n yorubas in Nigeria than follow their brothers in Biafra? You r funny! Your post stinks of fear that Biafra may exceed five states and your fears are right.
I am not a biafran ragitator but the minute it materialises I will be amongst the first to get the passport. Same with an average ibibio, efik and Ijaw. You think these people will choose to follow yoruba n hausa in nigeria than follow igbo in biafra?
If you know igbos well you will know that the don't need oil to survive and don't care about itsekiri oil. The only thing the need is access to the sea for trade which akwaibom or rivers will provide and in like 12 yrs after indepndence no one will recognise biafra again.

*yawn*

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Obiwiz(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2017
Progressive01:
What is so difficult in living alone in your Five Villages? What exactly are they afraid of?

Shìt's beginning to look quite embarrassing. Everyone denouncing them like some kinda plague. cheesy
LOL... This kind bitterness fit give heart attack o. Well, the message has always been: "I don't want to share the same country with you". No need to cry about other petty things, just say yes to that.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Emassive(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Oga shut up. We are not Biafrans. We always had our separate kingdom before Nigeria
kingzizzy:
These threads with some tribes saying "remove us from Biafran map"

When they put you people in 'Nigerian Map', what did you do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2017
tutudesz:

declare their stance on what? to be part of Nigeria or Biafra? You know what the ethnic group in the SS will never chose to be part of Biafra,because we already know they are only interested in the oil.

Just give them the chance to negotiate. Whether for Nigeria or Biafra or to stay on their own i don't know, just give them the chance to tell u their grieviance without fear. I believe u are enjoying ur suffering in Nigeria, if u are fine no problem, but others are not enjoying it
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2017
tutudesz:

declare their stance on what? to be part of Nigeria or Biafra? You know what the ethnic group in the SS will never chose to be part of Biafra,because we already know they are only interested in the oil.

The issue of OIl is an expired lie, try something New.

There is Oil and other mineral resources all over Igboland, Begining from Agbor from the west to Abia to the east, Ndoki from the south to Nnsuka to the North. So the issue of oil is outdated. I am from Ndoki in Abia state precisly ukwa east, there is oil in that area, have u heard of Uwazza before, google it and educate urself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukwa_West
http://www.abiastate.gov.ng/news/dubai-oil-firm-to-partner-with-abia-state/
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2017
wirinet:

Evidence that IPOB youths are yet to fully evolve to human beings, you create a conflict and then turn around to and get annoyed at others for the problem you created in the first place.
No need to get livid, simply tell your director to remove warri from your proposed Biafra, and never you mention warri and Biafra in the same sentence again. Henceforth, you will not have any problem with the itsekiris or my urhobo and Ijaw brothers.

As per the bolded, it would be done right away, but how are we sure your opinion matters?
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2017
erico2k2:

My freind sharaaap der, nah so una come beat chest for PH die like fowl, yeye dey smell.Im waiting to see you lot close your major market in ABa and Onitsha for one week protest to prove a point, Una dey here dey rake

*in falz voice* U are deranged and i am telling u it is going beyond range
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by bantudra: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Zhirinovsky:

he must realy think everybody that is not yoruba or hausa must hate yorubas or hausas.....

not everybody must think like him..

the south south want nothing to do with the south east..

he wants delta igbos??..no problem...he should tell them to pack their things and relocate to him in the south east...

their they can hate yorubas or hausas till kingdom comes...happy hating family all toghether in one spot...perfect..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
akpasubi777:

Ojukwu was a party member too. You're only seeing this through the eyes of his selfish creation. Look Mr I need peace so please don't give me trouble. I didn't sign up for all this. Stop terrorizing me all of you

Then stop talking rubish. You cant go to the toilet without cleaning ur yansh and dont expect fly to remind you.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Progressive01(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2017
wirinet:

What concerns me, an itsekiri man with a referendum? If you guys want a referendum, fight for it. Tell your politicians to demand for it, write the UN to help you out. Do whatever you want to do. No itsekiri man, and I repeat no itsekiri man had ever asked for a referendum on Biafra.
These people are so dumb you gotta wonder if they've got brains at all. He's saying the SS and Middle Beltans would decide if they wanna join biafra through a referendum; we keep asking them, are these people asking for a referendum? Are we then to say the people of Kano and Zamfara, and Sokoto, etc, can also be administered a referendum to decide whether or not they wanna be part of biafra?

These people are just too damn dull to argue with.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / 'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.