Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,522 members, 7,961,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

High Temperature In My Camry Big Daddy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / High Temperature In My Camry Big Daddy (441 Views)

Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature / High Temperature In My Camry Big Daddy / My Camry Consumes Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Temperature In My Camry Big Daddy by Greyowl(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello guys I need your advise expecially from those who re experience mechanical engineer. I Travelled for 2weeks and my car was left unused through out the whole time. I came back last night and this morning I check every necessary stuff and drove it to Ikeja with Ac on. I got to where I was going I noticed the car engine was very hot but I ignore it and off d ignition but forgot to put d gear in park and the ignition was on standby and not totally off. 10minutes later when I came back to the car I saw the radiator water on d ground and the car temperature was very high.i allowed it to get cold and took it to my rewire but he is saying that he will run a relay but he will not remove the thermostats . I told him the car fan works with atmospheric condition and that the fan need not run all the time but I notice that one of the fan only comes on when ever I on my Ac. I have my doubts about what he is proposing but people around are saying it will not affect my engine rather it will allow the fan to work when ever the ignition is on. Pls I need your advise or could the rewire be right?

(1) (Reply)

Autoavenue Whatsapp Channel / 2011 Toks Toyota Tundra For Sale @6.2m / Recommendation For A Place To Offload Container In Ladipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.