Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,655 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Female Graduate Dies After Leaving Her Facebook Audience With A Bizzare Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Graduate Dies After Leaving Her Facebook Audience With A Bizzare Post (705 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Graduate Dies After Leaving Her Facebook Audience With A Bizzare Post by robosky02(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Female graduate dies after leaving her Facebook audience with a bizzare post

Uche Nwaokolo, a graduate of Information and Management Technology (IMT) from the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State has been reported dead after leaving her audience with a strange and scary Facebook post days before her demise.

5 days ago she wrote ‘God will fight for me n I will hold my peace’. Her audience is still in shock as She just completed her Youth Service.

Her sister, Nwaokolo Franca Ngozi made a comment on a post she made after her sister’s death stating that anyone that is involved in her death will never know peace. According to her, her family is still investigating the cause of her death.

She kept implying that ‘Those’ who had a hand in her sister’s death would surely pay, this prompted Lailasblog to reach her on details of what may have led to her death or anything the we should know about this bizarre incident but seems she was not on a replying end as all efforts were proved abortive.

cc: mynd44
http://date360.com.ng/2017/04/04/futo-female-graduate-dies-after-leaving-her-facebook-audience-with-a-bizzare-post-photo/

Re: Female Graduate Dies After Leaving Her Facebook Audience With A Bizzare Post by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
In other words, her post killed her
Re: Female Graduate Dies After Leaving Her Facebook Audience With A Bizzare Post by izzou(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
The person above just jumped into conclusion
Re: Female Graduate Dies After Leaving Her Facebook Audience With A Bizzare Post by BLACKdagger: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
@ The poster above me ..
Dnt mind him brother
Re: Female Graduate Dies After Leaving Her Facebook Audience With A Bizzare Post by kestolove95(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
She looks dead olready on dat pix..

1 Like

Re: Female Graduate Dies After Leaving Her Facebook Audience With A Bizzare Post by Judasjudas(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
that's d way u gals look ..after applying all the *help me fine* products ..(2d person above me)

1 Like

Re: Female Graduate Dies After Leaving Her Facebook Audience With A Bizzare Post by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
kestolove95:
She looks dead olready on dat pix..
She didn't create herself na.
Re: Female Graduate Dies After Leaving Her Facebook Audience With A Bizzare Post by pizzylee(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
she was going tru smtin

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Searching For My Other Half Because I Am Not Half / Chris Rock Allegedly Admitted He Cheated On His Wife With Kerry Washington / Reasons Some Younger Girls Prefer Older Men For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.