Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,160 members, 7,963,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

No Longer Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Longer Available (784 Views)

Things They Told Us That Is No Longer Applicable In 2017 / You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC / Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Longer Available by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: No Longer Available by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
m in..where is ur location
Re: No Longer Available by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lagos is my base, but I'm at Abraka presently. Don't let my location bother you. We'll all meet before any commitment.
strong766:
m in..where is ur location
Re: No Longer Available by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Lagos is my base, but I'm at Abraka presently. Don't let my location bother you. We'll all meet before any commitment.
wao I live in Asaba na
Re: No Longer Available by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sent you a p.m
Re: No Longer Available by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Zerotraffic:
Sent you a p.m
I've not been receiving PMs.
Re: No Longer Available by Mathias2015(m): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2017
I'm interested, how can i reach you?
Re: No Longer Available by bluebella(m): 3:37am On Apr 12, 2017
Am interested. Am based in PH.how do I connect with u pls?
Re: No Longer Available by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: No Longer Available by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Nigerians are a very funny breed of people. This is a business I have tested and the results were awesome. Like I said earlier, I can do it alone, but I want it to go big, as in very big, but sadly, only 4 persons have shown interest. If it were some scammy thread or get rich quick scheme, you'll see them scampering.

Here's what is going to happen. If I don't get a good number by evening, I'll look for one big man and sell the idea to him. The only thing I'll ask for in exchange is to be made the CEO of the company.

I don't pray it comes to that, cos that would amount to me enslaving myself for someone else.
How old are you??
I can see some inquires you failed to respond to only for you typing this poo..
Gerrarahia!!
Re: No Longer Available by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Look at this clown. What has age got to do with this? Secondly, can you point-out the part of my comment that is poo? Thirdly, what inquiries are you talking about? I never asked anyone to contact me. I don't blame you. Your level of comprehension is shitty.
Zerotraffic:

How old are you??
I can see some inquires you failed to respond to only for you typing this poo..
Gerrarahia!!
Re: No Longer Available by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Look at this clown. What has age got to do with this? Secondly, can you point-out the part of my comment that is poo? Thirdly, what inquiries are you talking about? I never asked anyone to contact me. I don't blame you. Your level of comprehension is shitty.
cheesy
Re: No Longer Available by JobnPromo: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
At least, 4 persons to join me or at most 9. The idea is about being a broker between companies and farmers or agricultural products suppliers. We help companies source for suppliers of raw materials (preferably agricultural products), after which we earn a commission from the seller. I have been doing this before, but on a not too big scale.

I have the tools (i am not elaborating on that now) and a marketing plan that if properly implemented will earn all the parties very good income, continuously and will help us build a formidable business. The tools and strategy, I will keep to myself until we have finally concluded - I'm only trying to avoid "Had I known".

If you're interested, kindly indicate here. Please I beg, doubting thomases, pessimists, un-serious and indecisive people should stay off this thread. The idea is not a capital intensive one, but if you know you don't have a few bucks to contribute when the need arises, please steer clear too. I need people with entrepreneurship mindset, with good negotiation and communication skills. Having b2b marketing experience will be great too.

Please indicate your interest and tell us what expertise you are bringing to the table. Also tell us what you can do to make the business succeed. Fire On!

NOTE: I'm a very busy person and may not have the time to be responding to your questions on phone concerning what the business is all about. So, please do not try to reach me for any clarification. I believe that with my little explanation, even a primary 4 pupil will have an idea what this is all about. Besides, I want all the discussions to take place here on this thread until we decide to meet in person. Thanks for your understanding.

Alright!!!!.... Am interested....what do I need to do
Re: No Longer Available by nature411: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Nigerians are a very funny breed of people. This is a business I have tested and the results were awesome. Like I said earlier, I can do it alone, but I want it to go big, as in very big, but sadly, only 4 persons have shown interest. If it were some scammy thread or get rich quick scheme, you'll see them scampering.

Here's what is going to happen. If I don't get a good number by evening, I'll look for one big man and sell the idea to him. The only thing I'll ask for in exchange is to be made the CEO of the company.

I don't pray it comes to that, cos that would amount to me enslaving myself for someone else.

Was about to say am interested until I saw this. This statement portraits you like a kid who obviously dont know how the world works.
Go sell your "idea" to the big man and be made CEO. lol

(1) (Reply)

Company Tax: A Businessman Guide(premium Post) / CCTV Camera,dstv And Electric Fence Wire Installations / Need Knowledge Partners With Presence In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.