Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,773 members, 7,962,544 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

How To Make SBI Credit Card Payments - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make SBI Credit Card Payments (293 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make SBI Credit Card Payments by ridhi: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why to make SBI card payment through NEFT?

There is certain benefit of making payment of your SBI credit card using NEFT medium are:

You can make payments directly from your bank account of any bank (Except SBI) which offer NEFT facility without using any third-party payment gateway like (Billdesk etc.)
It’s simple and secure way to pay your card dues.
Payments gets credited to your card within 3 hour or maximum of one business day.

Steps to register and make NEFT payment to SBI card:

Step 1: Visit your banks netbanking facility and login with your credentials.

Step 2: Go to Add beneficiary under other bank or third-party transfer.

Step 3: Add your 16-digit credit card number as account number and in confirm account number.

Step 4: Select bank account type as Credit card.

Step 5: Enter IFSC code(Find IFSC Code here http://ifscsearch.in/) for SBI credit card as SBIN00CARDS.

Step 6: Click Submit and complete the Registration process.

Read Full Document here http://ifscsearch.in/Article/how-to-make-neft-payment-to-sbi-credit-card

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Business Analyst(ba) Online Training In USA / List of Free Tuition Universities in Europe and how to Apply / My Parents Doesn't Allow Me To Sing As A Career - What Should I Do ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.