Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,051 members, 7,963,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:36 AM

Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) (441 Views)

Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) by Ovokoo: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Isiya Inusa, 40, on Thursday, confessed that he killed an okada rider, Al -Hasan Usani, aged 43, because of his inability to pay the N100 fare. Isiya, who spoke in Hausa at the headquarters of Katsina State Police Command where he was paraded, said he attacked the rider along Kankara-Kabuki Road, in Katsina.

He said, “Yes, I slaughtered him with my knife. I asked him to take me to Kabuki village from Kankara. He demanded N100 as fare. I did not tell him I did not have that money on me. It was further learnt that Isiya actually tricked Al-Hasan into taking him to Kabuki village with a view to snatching the motorcycle.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/man-slaughters-okada-rider-avoid-paying-n100-transport-fare-pictured/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
DEVIL!!!!!!
Re: Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) by freesinzu(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bastard, see him face like burnt puff puff, people like this should be given the jungle justice sentence angry
Re: Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) by Davash222(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fear NOrTh
Re: Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hausa people need reorientation, really. angry
Re: Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
What is really wrong with this northerners??

Abokis and evil just dey like beans and dodo..
Re: Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
The fear of north, is the beginning of wisdom!!!

Wicked soul!!!! See am him dey like fowl wey dem go soon carry do ritual for ofala festival...

Anuofia!!
Re: Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) by yrret: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Let me confirmed.

Oh! I thought he was human but I can see how 'beastful' (if such word exist) he looks.
Re: Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare (pictured) by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
He's not even remorseful. I think they should just look for a good that's interested and sacrifice him to it.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Oando Fuel Station Yaba (photos) / Woman Shoots A 14 Years Old Teen For Raping With Her Neighbours Dog / Police Uncover Suspects’ Hideout, Arrest Four For Kidnapping 8-yr-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.