Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,012 members, 7,936,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Help A Nairalander Sell His Chickens - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Nairalander Sell His Chickens (455 Views)

Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares / Sourcing For A Bet9ja Agent That Want To Sell His Account And Business Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Sell His Chickens by Chidimba: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello good people of nairaland,
Trust you are all having a lovely day. Sometimes ago I posted that I was starting a poultry biz and with God's grace and the useful advice of fellow nairalanders I was able to start and now the birds are in there 7th week. Have made some contacts as for buyers but still need more support so I will appreciate if anyone can hook me up with people that buy in bulk as I still have over 190 chickens to sell. I'm based in epe close to yabatech agric school. See below for pics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discover 31 Social Media Management And Digital Marketing Tools In 31 Days / How I Make #200,000 In A Month With My Android Phone Here In Nigeria / Post Traffic Updates And Get 5 GB DATA Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.