Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,119 members, 7,936,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) (64305 Views)

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Joke Silva Shares Family Photos To Wish Husband Happy Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by superior494(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Money too sweet

Fresh Family
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Efe money big boy!
Some fuckers are somewhere monitoring his cloth and d type of toothpaste is using.
You will soon be monitoring his his Farts.
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Augustusbest: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
efe don talk for AY live sey e go repeat cloth tire sey e no fit spend money on clothe...I hope u all should stop d critics cos his clothings will not make u richer

1 Like

Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Ptown(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
bukitt:

Because his excellency go kolobi efe sister later based on logistics, u no understand?
. ....I see you
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by youngkhid(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Omo e be like i go do bigbrother next yr o grin
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Swanzi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Poorboy:
Ugly people

Nawa for uoo..

Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Poorboy: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Swanzi:

Nawa for uoo..
no be lie na
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Lepkacious: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Poorboy:
Ugly people
i would hve luv to see ur own family,even from the name (Poorboy) shows how wretched u r
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Poorboy: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lepkacious:
i would hve luv to see ur own family,even from the name (Poorboy) shows how wretched u r
yes i am poor and wretched tell me another thing biko
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Limitless72(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:
Efe in this same shirt again? undecided

Weytin concern you.... Is he going for a show... Abi no be im family again..khai
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by fof1: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:
IF H E HAS MORE THAN ONE OF SUCH SHIRTS WHAT DO U DO?
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is this how far N25m can go? Efe you don build your own house?

1 Like

Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Still wearing the same T-shirt, Na wa o
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by bharkarh(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
I came to look for his polo. grin
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
fof1:

IF H E HAS MORE THAN ONE OF SUCH SHIRTS WHAT DO U DO?
na lie jo
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Poorboy:
Ugly people

1 Like

Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by pTomz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:
isit ur shirt? cheesy
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by fratermathy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Love the traditional Urhobo clothing worn by his father cheesy smiley smiley!

1 Like

Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:
maybe he likes it or he had a covenant with it.
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by bobo65(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Crauxx:
Same shirt again,
But thats by the way.

Anybody don hear efe new track?

Abeg help me tell am say singing no be him talent. Him dey sound like some guys for my street that time when dem first enter studio.

Let him just stick to what he is good at.

I don talk my mind.

Ppl said the new track "based on logistics" make sense
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Alexbabybird(f): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HIS FAMILY IS NOW LIBERATED FROM POVERTY.
that is if he invests and uses the money wisely. 25m no be anything o for a whole family and other supporters. One careless move the money would finish in months

2 Likes

Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Fyzt: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:

The guy don talk say he go repeat cloth na
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:
hahahah, free am na, the guy don hammer o, he can decide to have thousands of that and you wont know.
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Efe, the popular rapper with no talent.
Don't quote me if you're not a bastard
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by haywhy1026(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by oruma19: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:
Same event, same day, same time, what do u expect? Make una nor mind una bizness.
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by nelcliff(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:

Guy receive sense...
Wetin u wan tell us now.. 25m in the acct... abi u wan say he nor get money to buy new shirt or at least wear something different? if he start to dey change change shirt now na same u go dey talk say Efe dey carry the money dey buy so so shirt... free dat guy... na im him style be dat.... No offence sha...
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by MENTORCH(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:

Lol
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by etzskillz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
same shirt
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Laple0541(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:

The shirt brand is one of his sponsors, he has to wear it like that for the next 1 yr................

Believe it, believe everything.
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
To be frank Efe got only one T-shirt. He doesn't act like a celebrity
Re: Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) by Timmy301(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kobicove:
I Bin Think Say Na Only Me Notice Am.....Tho My 1 And Only Efe Already Said It That He Would Repeat Cloths

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe Buried Today (Photos) / Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos) / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.