Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,180 members, 7,916,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (785 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: .. by dingbang(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Relax and stop being negative ... Damnit
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
I wish i could say something.....but no words for now.

I think halfpenny has said it all.
Re: .. by subtlemee(f): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Start from practising repeatedly what you have to say in your mind before blurting it out and don't talk unnecessarily then whenever you find yourself facing a situation take few minutes to talk yourself and calm down don't rush over it..above all,pray to God about it

1 Like

Re: .. by nepapole(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Op, u are not d only one made like that. I think with time, u will overcome it. I can relate.
Re: .. by Johnnyakins: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
It is well with u
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aaaah baby! You will be fine. Stop beating yourself up first of all secondly, have you heard of the law of attraction and self fulfilled prophecy? Please Google it. The problem is because you have low self-esteem and you expect things to go wrong, they do go wrong. You are a powerful being so put that power into believing in yourself and imagining the best outcome in all things (instead of the worst outcome) and that too will become true.

Has your boss told you that you are an idiot or is it your thoughts?

Stick up for yourself and protect yourself.

The biggest enmy to you right now is you so start by liking yourself. Control the negative thoughts and negative inner dialogue. You are not alone everyone goes through this.

Go on YouTube and watch self help videos on low self-esteem. It's something you need to work on so read and research.

Self love is the most important tool in life because life is harsh sometimes and you can't join the crowd and beat on yourself too because you will end up with mental health problems and that could lead to suicide.

Best of luck and I for one think you are an incredible human being. cool

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfpenny:
Aaaah baby! You will be fine. Stop beating yourself up first of all secondly, have you heard of the law of attraction and self fulfilled prophecy? Please Google it. The problem is because you have low self-esteem and you expect things to go wrong, they do go wrong. You are a powerful being so put that power into believing in yourself and imagining the best outcome in all things (instead of the worst outcome) and that too will become true.

Has your boss told you that you are an idiot or is it your thoughts?

Stick up for yourself and protect yourself.

The biggest enmy to you right now is you so start by liking yourself. Control the negative thoughts and negative inner dialogue. You are not alone everyone goes through this.

Go on YouTube and watch self help videos on low self-esteem. It's something you need to work on so read and research.

Self love is the most important tool in life because life is harsh sometimes and you can't join the crowd and beat on yourself too because you will end up with mental health problems and that could lead to suicide.

Best of luck and I for one think you are an incredible human being. cool
I will check it out bro.... Thanks.
I need to mention that its now getting worse ....I get get a faster heartbeat for no reason at all

Do I need to see a medical doctor?
Re: .. by pchukwudi: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please, By ALL.MEANS, look for the book "Outwitting The Devil" by Napoleon Hill and make it your second Bible.

Warning: The book contains a few dangerous concepts.

However, in general, the book can literally change your life if you read it religiously, digest it well enough and implement the concepts in it. It will totally reconfogure your mind.

Dothraki:
Yesterday is one of the saddest day in my life.... I failed a test that I could have easily passed and this is the second time missed a golden opportunity in my life

It was an extremely easy networking setup test, I have done things that is more complex than it
But my problem is that I am always scared of failure ....
I

Two months ago During my IT(industrial training) I always say things that makes me looks stupid, my boss thinks I am nothing but idiot, and everyone always misunderstood me...
I always have to clarify myself each time I speak

I have a low self esteem
I don't want to continue living like this...... I really need your help

Feel free to bash me... Everyone does this to me .... I won't get mad or take it personal

Thanks

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dothraki:
I will check it out bro.... Thanks.
I need to mention that its now getting worse ....I get get a faster heartbeat for no reason at all

Do I need to see a medical doctor?

I'm a sis not bro.

That sounds like panic attacks. You might be headed down the road of anxiety which could lead to depression. You are thinking negative which triggers negative emotions which manifest physical activity (anxiety, panic attacks and depression).

Yes seeking medical treatment/advice might be necessary but they'll just give you medicine which will silence the thoughts (breaking the cycle (thoughts, emotions, physical manifestation) But you can do this yourself by stopping the thoughts and replacing negative thoughts with positive thoughts and silence the negative self talk. I would recommend counselling services if you are able to get it. Read up on this and learn and understand what is happening to you. Knowledge is power here because when you don't know what is happening you will panic and think the worst thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Caught My Cheating Fiance / Enjoying My Snake Meat(you Are All Invited) / When It Comes To Trust,how Many Percent Can You Give Your Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.