Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,986 members, 7,936,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pls I Need A Help About My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Need A Help About My Blog (426 Views)

HELP About Payoneer Check In / I Need Help About My Adsense / Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Help About My Blog by nineteen52(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2017
My name is Samuel Odunfa, I own naijanaweown.com. I happen to be the first blog that snapped, uploaded and reported about Anthony Joshua's family house cos I live in sagamu. what really happen was that when I saw the picture going viral online I decided to google the headline " Anthony Joshua family house" , to my surprise my blog was not in one to hundreds of blogs in google result. Pls how can I fix this?
Re: Pls I Need A Help About My Blog by mokoshalb(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
nineteen52:
My name is Samuel Odunfa, I own naijanaweown.com. I happen to be the first blog that snapped, uploaded and reported about Anthony Joshua's family house cos I live in sagamu. what really happen was that when I saw the picture going viral online I decided to google the headline " Anthony Joshua family house" , to my surprise my blog was not in one to hundreds of blogs in google result. Pls how can I fix this?
Your blog has a poor SEO and also has lower Domain Authority(DA) which makes it sank to like page 50 grin
next time when you get an exclusive image like that, get your PC and spoil the image with watermark of your blog name or url so at least you wont loose twice and they will not bother to copy it...

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Help About My Blog by nineteen52(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2017
What marvel me most is that I saw some blogs giving credit to someone who new nothing about the photo.
Re: Pls I Need A Help About My Blog by nineteen52(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
mokoshalb:
Your blog has a poor SEO and also has lower Domain Authority(DA) which makes it sank to like page 50 grin
next time when you get an exclusive image like that, get your PC and spoil the image with watermark of your blog name or url so at least you wont loose twice and they will not bother to copy it...

How will I go about the low DA?
Re: Pls I Need A Help About My Blog by ProsperUSA: 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
nineteen52:
Next time you have pictures like that, add a gaint watermark of your blog website in the middle. An news media or blog that needs the watermark gone will have to contact you for payment. Also report to Google and file complaint to the ownership of the pictures.
Re: Pls I Need A Help About My Blog by mokoshalb(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2017
nineteen52:

How will I go about the low DA?
work more on your SEO, you can check here for some SEO Tutorials

(1) (Reply)

A Ponzi Site Programmer That Resides In Abuja Needed Asap / Premium Wordpress Theme / Html, Css, Php And Javascript For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.