Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,892 members, 7,959,796 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Can I Get A Tax Identification Number In Ekiti? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get A Tax Identification Number In Ekiti? (922 Views)

How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria / The Rhythm Of A Tax Defaulter / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Tax Identification Number In Ekiti? by abbainfotech: 3:20pm On May 06, 2017
Please I need to procure a Tax Identification Number which is a requirement for opening a corporate account in my bank in Ekiti. If you have an idea of where to get it in Lagos or online, you can as well drop your info. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get A Tax Identification Number In Ekiti? by kenyad: 3:39pm On May 06, 2017
Don't stress, just ask for federal inland revenue services FIRS office in Ado ekiti, there must be one there in Ado ekiti. It's free to get the TIN. But you need to make a rubber stamp in the name of your registered company and also make a letter headed paper to write an application for TIN and to answer questions. The procedure will be explained to you by an official. Don't pay anybody to do it for you, it's what you can do. Just get what you needed to apply and it will be generated for you latest three days.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Tax Identification Number In Ekiti? by abbainfotech: 4:45pm On May 06, 2017
kenyad:
Don't stress, just ask for federal inland revenue services FIRS office in Ado ekiti, there must be one there in Ado ekiti. It's free to get the TIN. But you need to make a rubber stamp in the name of your registered company and also make a letter headed paper to write an application for TIN and to answer questions. The procedure will be explained to you by an official. Don't pay anybody to do it for you, it's what you can do. Just get what you needed to apply and it will be generated for you latest three days.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed. / Drywall Metal Stud, Metal Profile by Sinoceiling.com / I Need A Graphics Designer For An Urgent Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.