Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! (2424 Views)

Asset Declaration: CCT Serves Mass Summons Against Judges / Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by BlowBack: 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
A lawyer like Judas and a Tax collector for Tinubu who doubled as his manservant; a fake pastor in it for profiteering under the financial franchise known as The Redeem Church ® PLC, Osinbanjo is now a Politician under the Islamofascits APC.

Osinbanjo serves many masters but known of them is God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me join My friends on Nairaland to catch fun

He is a BIAFRAAUD!!!! or do they call it BIAFURO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 16, 2017
angry
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
Tahrah:

Why that face?

Is that not what they do undecided
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
Evidence Pls?
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
Dont join this Biafra Afonja War Please, Kee Bahausche ne wannan ba fadanki bane

StephDamielola:

He is a BIAFRAAUD!!!! or do they call it BIAFURO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Fx55(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Are you sure you have what it takes to survive in this murky and tumultuous waters of tribal/ethnic bashing? IPOB Youths will rip you into shreds. It's a promise.

ZombiePUNISHER, Mujahideen, Vayne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 16, 2017
Fx55:
Are you sure you have what it takes to survive in this murky and tumultuous waters of tribal/ethnic bashing? IPOB Youths will rip you into shreds. It's a promise.

ZombiePunisher, Mujahideen, Vayne

Please dont call them .... Please My Good Friend Laburos have warned me and i have listened cheesy
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by vayne(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Una see nyanga Dey sleep,trouble go wake am!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Fx55(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
Please dont call them .... Please My Good Friend Laburos have warned me and i have listened cheesy
He who brings ant-infested firewood home is inadvertently inviting the lizards to dinner. You wilfully chose to cross the Rubicon. Carry your cross my sister.

Limeta, Igboesika, Agumbaa, yorubaisevil, Cooly100,
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:48pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
Fx55:
He who brings ant-infested firewood home is inadvertently inviting the lizards to dinner. You wilfully chose to cross the Rubicon. Carry your cross my sister.

ABEG OOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

UNcle Please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 16, 2017
LOL let it go Man she is a Hausa girl, If they come after her we wont be stopping it here we will come to your village grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fx55:

Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Fx55(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2017
Laburos:
LOL let it go Man she is a Hausa girl, If they come after her we wont be stopping it here we will come to your village grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please advise her never to venture swimming in unfamiliar waters. It is dangerous.
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Afonja Spotted.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Afonja Spotted.

I knew they would come cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Agumbaa: 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
Is the war holding down for real?
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

I know they will come cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. go and sin no more
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 16, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Lol. go and sin no more

Thank you Sir
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 16, 2017
Noted.

Fx55:
Please advise her never to venture swimming in unfamiliar waters. It is dangerous.
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by BlowBack: 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

I knew they would come cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sha fine.

For an afonjess you must have some fulani blood running in you
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by BlowBack: 3:06pm On May 16, 2017
Ananias campaigning for Judas

The since retired General-Overseer of the profiteering outfit known as Redeemed Church of God Plc, Enoch Adeboye, has been on a whirl-wind tour of northern and middle-belt states under the cover of a crusade for Christ.

Apart from scamming God's people off their paltry hard-earned money, Mr Enoch Adeboye has also included a subtle campaign for Redeem Church congregation votes in both the north and middle belt for that Judas of a fake pastor Osinbanjo.

The Amir of Bauchi was very right to refuse the profiteering modern day Ananias in conjunction with his Saphira of a wife audience when Adeboye came knocking at the Amir's palace.

The middle belt is especially pained by Osinbanjo's denial of the Church in places like Southern Kaduna where he refused to speak up on behalf of the plight of hapless Christians being hacked to death by Fulani Islamist.

Adeboye's latest evangelical grand tour of both the north and middle belt is on the heels of the total lack of faith or confidence christian communities have in the coward Osinabnjo in protecting them from Fulani herdsmen and other ravaging lunatic Islamist groups that pox-mark the north and middle belt.

GEJ was voted out by the same northern and middle belt Christians not because they saw that he (GEJ) wasn't willing to help them but because the minority groups in the north knew that GEJ could never contain the Islamist as they control the security apparatus of the nation. The reason they voted in the Boko govt was because they wanted peace so they caved into the ransom demands of the terrorists.

With an Osinbanjo Presidency, the minority groups know their fate is about to get worse off than even under the Boko Commander's reign of terror.

So whatever scheming Adeboye has in the guise of evangelizing in the north is sure to back fire as there won't be any minority or christian vote from both the north and middle belt going to Osinbanjo in the event the midget dares stands to contest in 2019.

INEC should sanction Adeboye and his Redeem PLC to desist from campaigning ahead of 2019 for Osinbanjo.

This is how Adeboye decided to head to the SE to organize a series of crusades when Osinbanjo was acting President when the Boko went on AWOL in January in a bid to sway support for Osinbanjo.

If INEC will not act then I am sure the hundreds of Boko sleeper cells that frequent this forum will know the true motive of Adeboye's fake crusade in their domain.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by ilevic(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2017
BlowBack:
Ananias campaigning for Judas

The since retired General-Overseer of the profiteering outfit known as Redeemed Church of God Plc, Enoch Adeboye, has been on a whirl-wind tour of northern and middle-belt states under the cover of a crusade for Christ.

Apart from scamming God's people off their paltry hard-earned money, Mr Enoch Adeboye has also included a subtle campaign for Redeem Church congregation votes in both the north and middle belt for that Judas of a fake pastor Osinbanjo.

The Amir of Bauchi was very right to refuse the profiteering modern day Ananias in conjunction with his Saphira of a wife audience when Adeboye came knocking at the Amir's palace.

The middle belt is especially pained by Osinbanjo's denial of the Church in places like Southern Kaduna where he refused to speak up on behalf of the plight of hapless Christians being hacked to death by Fulani Islamist.

Adeboye's latest evangelical grand tour of both the north and middle belt is on the heels of the total lack of faith or confidence christian communities have in the coward Osinabnjo in protecting them from Fulani herdsmen and other ravaging lunatic Islamist groups that pox-mark the north and middle belt.

GEJ was voted out by the same northern and middle belt Christians not because they saw that he (GEJ) wasn't willing to help them but because the minority groups in the north knew that GEJ could never contain the Islamist as they control the security apparatus of the nation. The reason they voted in the Boko govt was because they wanted peace so they caved into the ransom demands of the terrorists.

With an Osinbanjo Presidency, the minority groups know their fate is about to get worse off than even under the Boko Commander's reign of terror.

So whatever scheming Adeboye has in the guise of evangelizing in the north is sure to back fire as there won't be any minority or christian vote from both the north and middle belt going to Osinbanjo in the event the midget dares stands to contest in 2019.

INEC should sanction Adeboye and his Redeem PLC to desist from campaigning ahead of 2019 for Osinbanjo.

This is how Adeboye decided to head to the SE to organize a series of crusades when Osinbanjo was acting President when the Boko went on AWOL in January in a bid to sway support for Osinbanjo.

If INEC will not act then I am sure the hundreds of Boko sleeper cells that frequent this forum will know the true motive of Adeboye's fake crusade in their domain.

Can't believe somebody wasted about 15minutes of his life time writing this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Wolfbrother(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
No president on earth serves God undecided
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by BlowBack: 4:47pm On May 16, 2017
ilevic:

Can't believe somebody wasted about 15minutes of his life time writing this trash.

Is that how long it took you to read and comprehend what I wrote?

Slow mofo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 16, 2017
BlowBack:
A lawyer like Judas and a Tax collector for Tinubu who doubled as his manservant; a fake pastor in it for profiteering under the financial franchise known as The Redeem Church ® PLC, Osinbanjo is now a Politician under the Islamofascits APC.

Osinbanjo serves many masters but known of them is God.

now I know you are on a sinister mission.

but you will regret ever denigrating the man of God.
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by BlowBack: 5:26pm On May 16, 2017
schoolboij:

now I know you are on a sinister mission.

but you will regret ever denigrating the man of God.

Osinbanjo is a man servant and not a servant of GOD!
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by Nutase: 6:22pm On May 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by adadike281(f): 9:03pm On May 16, 2017
grin make I park here, this thread go sweet walahi.
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by BishopMagic: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2017
ilevic:

Well Dr Farooq aka El Rufai tends to agree with this
Re: Osinbanjo Serves Two Masters And None Of Them Is God! by patval(f): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2017
Am glad that people's eyes have been opening these days, osinbande is nothing but an original coward that never spoke against those boko boys and herdsmen so far they allowed him space in aso villa.I pity church goers cos church nowadays is worse than baba ijebu outlet, one out of a million will be elevated with the fortunes of others.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan'll Use Port Harcourt Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not - Wike To Amaec / Nigeria Will Break Up Soon, FFK Predicts. / SPARKS!!! Asari Dokubo Has Come Again Ooo, This Time Certainly Not Alone (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.