Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,128 members, 7,936,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:50 PM

Banky W: I Bagged Myself Good Man Not Money Bag – Adesua Blasts Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: I Bagged Myself Good Man Not Money Bag – Adesua Blasts Fan (693 Views)

Banky W: I Sang For Armed Robbers Who Robbed Me / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick / Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W: I Bagged Myself Good Man Not Money Bag – Adesua Blasts Fan by Igboblog: 12:02pm On May 17, 2017
Actress, Adesua Etomi, has replied a fan who said she bagged herself a money bag husband.
The actress said she makes her own money, hence, Banky W’s money was not the reason she accepted the proposal.
A fan @Chika_thelma_uk had commented on her picture with Banky on her instagram handle @adesuaetomi.
The fan wrote: “Enjoy girl,you are a lucky lady, bagged yourself a money bag hubby. #Mrswellington.
Responding, however, Adesua replied the fan saying she’s engaged to Banky W not because he is rich but because he is a good man.
According to her, she is not lucky but blessed because a good man like her husband to be is hard to find.
“I make my own money.
“I bagged myself a ‘GOOD MAN’.
“A money bag isn’t hard to find but a good man? That ain’t easy.
“I’m blessed, it ain’t luck.” she wrote.
http://ndigboblog..is/2017/05/banky-w-i-bagged-myself-good-man-not.html?m=1
Click for more details

Re: Banky W: I Bagged Myself Good Man Not Money Bag – Adesua Blasts Fan by Evablizin(f): 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
Adesua dnt mind her,dt gal,na longer throat she be,she too lik money,she is just showin d kind of gal she z.

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Bagged Myself Good Man Not Money Bag – Adesua Blasts Fan by foldudeney03(f): 3:52pm On May 17, 2017
Nawa 4 dat girl o. You think everyone is like you and want to marry just for money?! Mscheew! Stupid Mindset angry

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Reportedly Slammed With Court Injunction In New York / “fight Not For Equality But For Neutrality. ”- Chidinma Ekile Comes For Feminist / Kourtney Kardashina SHOWS EVERYTHING In Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.