Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:34 AM

Investment Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Opportunity (416 Views)

Investment Opportunity / Invest / Investment Opportunity In The Agricultural Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity by Mykeldaniel: 7:31pm On May 17, 2017
My team and I manage a startup company focus on research and innovations. We are currently carrying out a project which involves rendering services. This service would be the first of its kind not only in Nigeria but in Africa as well.

In addition, the project has the potential of not only being as big as the introduction of mobile phone in Nigeria, it has the potential of breaking even in its second year of operation after an initial investment of 20 million naira.

We have established contact with the 3rd biggest company in the world that render such services and they are willing to partner with us.

Interested invested should declare their interest by sending an email: ugohndu@yahoo.com
I would be willing to discuss in more details. Thanks
Re: Investment Opportunity by tectonotimes: 8:22pm On May 17, 2017
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO NON-OIL EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Financial Instrument- Lease BG/SBLC / Short Term Loan / I Need Help On How To Revive A Dying Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.