Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,869 members, 7,899,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Can You Do This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This ? (1536 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This ? by Babylove1(f): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
Guys would you propose marriage to a girl who once confessed to cheating on you ?
Re: Can You Do This ? by adosjun(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
For me, i can't once a cheat alwayz a cheat. But i knw babylove can't cheat on her man. So can i meet u babylove?
Re: Can You Do This ? by justwise(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
Babylove1:

Guys would you propose marriage to a girl who once confessed to cheating on you ?

Well, . honestly i will struggle to propose to such woman, cos chances are that she will do it again.
It will be difficult to trust her.
Re: Can You Do This ? by Dark1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
Omo mehn, e go hard gan ni ooooh! Who knows?. . . if she's had a change of heart and God touches my heart as well! cheesy tongue
Re: Can You Do This ? by elecktra(f): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
i think a self-confessed cheat is actually sober and is willing to change the devil you know is better than an angel you re just sniffing think its

just better to marry someone who can be honest with you than marry a pretending,unrepentant cheat cos if you look at it well we all have cheating tendecies

so why not go with a sober cheat undecided undecided
Re: Can You Do This ? by r231(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2010
its gonna be hard ooo like Dark1 said.
it really depends on the situation, why she did it, when and with whooooooo
Re: Can You Do This ? by jaybee3(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
why not? as long as shez a changed person
probably wouldn't do it months after the confession but say after a year or 2 then it's be coolios.
Re: Can You Do This ? by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
elecktra:

i think a self-confessed cheat is actually sober and is willing to change the devil you know is better than an angel you re just sniffing think its

just better to marry someone who can be honest with you than marry a pretending,unrepentant cheat cos if you look at it well we all have cheating tendecies

so why not go with a sober cheat undecided undecided

I take ur points but remember that some cheats confess cos they want to end the relationship, they will say things like: If u end it now i wouldn't blame u, or i think u deserve better. . .  bla bla bla
Re: Can You Do This ? by elecktra(f): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
justwise:

I take your points but remember that some cheats confess cos they want to end the relationship, they will say things like: If u end it now i wouldn't blame u, or i think u deserve better. . .  bla bla bla

lol i must confess am guilty of wat you just said but the guy did not agree with me sha he said we must continue cos he appreciates honesty but i left him sha

cos i was at my wits end alredi, in this case sha am talking about real sober cheats who are repentant and want to continue
Re: Can You Do This ? by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
elecktra:

lol i must confess am guilty of wat you just said but the guy did not agree with me sha he said we must continue cos he appreciates honesty but i left him sha
cos i was at my wits end alredi, in this case sha am talking about real sober cheats who are repentant and want to continue

U are definately a smart backside. grin grin grin, it means ur game did not live up grin grin even when u cheated the bobo said no way, u going no where, i will take the shit and keep u.ahahahah
Re: Can You Do This ? by elecktra(f): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
grin grin cos me is a good girl besides he caused it all he stopped being the sweet him i fell in love with and another guy was giving me all the

attention i needed,he said if he was the one that cheated he wouldn't confess xcept i caught him in an undeniable position so for me to confess its a big plus

for me
Re: Can You Do This ? by TeeJay6(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
of course i can, afterall she too must be willing to accept the fact that i have or will stray at some point,
Re: Can You Do This ? by justwise(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
elecktra:

grin grin cos me is a good girl besides he caused it all he stopped being the sweet him i fell in love with and another guy was giving me all the

attention i needed,he said if he was the one that cheated he wouldn't confess xcept i caught him in an undeniable position so for me to confess its a big plus

for me

Hmmm . . . then u played ur game well, ok i agree with fear that u are a 'good' girl. wink wink
Re: Can You Do This ? by ruskiee(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
@OP
People change. So why not. "Better the devil you know" tongue
Re: Can You Do This ? by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
Guys its not like most of u don't cheat,so its beta to marry the devil u know cos take it 4rm me,girls re very smart,the one u thnk is a saint mite be worse than lucifer personified.
Re: Can You Do This ? by Hotchyk(f): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
What if it is the other way round? what you accept the proposal of a guy who once cheated on you?
Re: Can You Do This ? by elecktra(f): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
justwise:

Hmmm . . . then u played your game well, ok i agree with fear that u are a 'good' girl. wink wink

cool cool cool cool

i know  wink
Re: Can You Do This ? by justwise(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
elecktra:

cool cool cool cool

i know wink

Hahaaha. . cheeky
Re: Can You Do This ? by elecktra(f): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2010
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Can You Do This ? by kizoic: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
Well, it may be hard. But the truth is "a known devil is better than unknown saint".
Since she made the confession, I think she may have a point to prove that she's changed and old things have passed away, and thus she's sinning no more.
And in addition, its obvious the guy is showing a lot of maturity in handling the whole stuff.
Re: Can You Do This ? by Babylove1(f): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2010
kizoic:

Well, it may be hard. But the truth is "a known devil is better than unknown saint".
Since she made the confession, I think she may have a point to prove that she's changed and old things have passed away, and thus she's sinning no more.
And in addition, its obvious the guy is showing a lot of maturity in handling the whole stuff.

are u saying its possible for him to marry her without ever referring to the incidence?
Re: Can You Do This ? by frdaniel(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
i need a girlfrd pls, call 07025391452
thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Her? / My Heart Has Been Locked Against Guys/love / Women In The House Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.