Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,874 members, 7,959,743 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice (379 Views)

Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice by Hitboy7(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2017
Veteran singer 9ice, believes the country does not have a music industry.

During his bit on Funmi Iyanda’s show ”ASK FUNMI EPISTLE” the Living Things crooner, was asked what he thinks about where the music industry is at now and 9ice replied saying the country does not have an industry, instead it is packed full of talented people, who come together to make things happen with their resources.

The singer, also talked about his reason for singing in Nigeria, adding that his decision to sticking with the Yoruba language for his music, is partly to prove people wrong that he can make it doing this and also to make his people proud.

Watch the interview below:http://hitloaded.com/2017/05/18/not-music-industry-nigeria-9ice/
http://hitloaded.com/2017/05/18/not-music-industry-nigeria-9ice/

Re: We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice by OKorowanta: 7:56am On May 19, 2017
Live dat story 9ice undecided
We have a huge industry.
Same industry you used to project your career and gave u the fame u still enjoy even
though d likes of Adekunle Gold,Davido,Tekno Wizzy,Olamide have relegated you to the bench.
If not for d fame u enjoyed from the industry,The Oyo state govt led by Ajimobi wouldn't have given you the Special Adviser appointment.
Abeg yarn anoda ting.
Re: We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice by crazyABO(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2017
Abeg help me ask am which industry does he belongs too Movie industry ehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ms. Chief Shuts Down Biggest Fashion Show In Africa follows in Yemi Alade's step / Nicki Minaj Gets Angry Over A Triffle (BACK STAGE TOUR)VIDEO / I Got Married In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.